New KEP's T2 .21 PDF Freebie (soon)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niklas,

The boat was amazing in Germany, so glad we're going to be building them over christmas. Thanks for answering all our emails by the way

Martin

http://www.lmracing.co.uk/
Thanks and - No worries, mate - And good luck with the woodworking! :) I'm not that far away of finishing the three T2's I'm building myself. Feels good. The build articles will all be done I think/hope before Christmas. Except paint. The paint articles will come a bit later this winter when painting other projects (that hasn't been started yet) at the same time.

3 of us got together and cut the templates out today,going to put them together over the winter. Going to try to mold the sponsons out of carbon.....we shall see how it goes. Awesome looking boat

3 of us got together and cut the templates out today,going to put them together over the winter. Going to try to mold the sponsons out of carbon.....we shall see how it goes. Awesome looking boat
Did you cut me out a set?!?!? ;)

Thanks! :)

Just make sure you keep them eleptical shaped and no flat/paralell sides (viewed from top).

I'm just back from a short vacation and will do some new articles quite soon also.

My bud Olly Douglas is building one of your boats, saw the plans at our last club meeting, great work!

It's nice guys don't have to spend a bunch of money to get a competitive hull!

You and the JAE team are great for our hobby!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My bud Olly Douglas is building one of your boats, saw the plans at our last club meeting, great work!

It's nice guys don't have to spend a bunch of money to get a competitive hull!

You and the JAE team are great for our hobby!!! :)
Thanks Terry, very much appreciated! :)

I'm a bit behind schedule with the build articles, but most of them will be done before Christmas I hope.

Updated the PDFs a little today. The 1of2 pdf now has some description on a secure-pin system for the sponson tubes and the 2of2 pdf now has a BBH transom drill pattern/jig included. And I removed the drill jig template of how and where to drill the 3 holes for the turnfin angle. That's not useable and I will explain a better way to drill and align these holes... :)

http://ne-stuff.blogspot.se/2012/11/keps-t2-21-freebie.html

KEPs-T2-21-transom.png

Hi Niklas,

Any Chance you can put those amendments you made onto a single A4 or A3 page for those of us that already have the older version A1 size plans printed off?

Thanks,

Tim.

Latest posts

Back