New BROWN 45 parabolic pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got to run the new 45 parabolic today and it works just like the old ones, great pipe! :)
Now let's see that pic of the new 67 pipe! :D
Here is the 45 with the new 67.

Zach

tune%20pipe2.jpg

Hi Andy

Sent Donna an email Saturday and you a PM on Monday.

Still no reply.

NEED answers !

Kim

Hi AndySent Donna an email Saturday and you a PM on Monday.

Still no reply.

NEED answers !

Kim
Kim,

Our 45 headers are made to match MAC 45 and happen to also match the CMB 45.

They are also made to match Andy Brown 45 pipes, not all other brands of pipes.

Donna will send you the correct rudder blade for the 45 SGX and the extra brass 4-40 scewrs that you need.

Good boating,

Andy

Andy you sent me 2 blades both 4 inches - one complete rudder and one spare blade.

What address for the return ?

Kim

Andy you sent me 2 blades both 4 inches - one complete rudder and one spare blade.What address for the return ?

Kim
Andy , any word on my .45 parabolic pipe ? Also, do you have any more info on the Mongoose X?

Andy you sent me 2 blades both 4 inches - one complete rudder and one spare blade.What address for the return ?

Kim
Andy , any word on my .45 parabolic pipe ? Also, do you have any more info on the Mongoose X?
I'll get you an answer on both shortly Marc.

Thank's, Andy
Marc, I have one of Andy's new .45 parabolic pipes if you need one quickly. 60.00 plus shipping. I am not trying to take anything from Andy. I ordered five of these pipes and only 3- guys took them. Paypal or check.

Robert Holland

Back