A/A Items

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the 45 and 67/80 headers made to support the sales of AA45 and AA67/AA84 engines. If I do start getting a big 90 produced, then I'll have to have the billet headers made as well.

First, I want to get the 67 finished. Then the 84. Let's see how they go before planning anything else.

Al Hobbs

I had the 45 and 67/80 headers made to support the sales of AA45 and AA67/AA84 engines. If I do start getting a big 90 produced, then I'll have to have the billet headers made as well.

First, I want to get the 67 finished. Then the 84. Let's see how they go before planning anything else.

Al Hobbs
I'm ready for testing

Al with all the great work you do for the hobby and past positions you have held in Namba, it's interesting that you are listed as a newbie here lol !!! Have you received a package for me ?? Have a great Christmas with family and hope you get some time off!! That son of your's must be a real slave driver!!

Brad

AL,

big al here,

i would like to purchase one of your new 45 engines. they have my initials all over them.

please post me and i will arrange payment...

Thanks

AL Archer :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Big Al,

The A/A 45 is available with a sloped intake like the MAC or a flat intake. Which do you want? Both are in stock.

Al Hobbs

Sloped...since that is the MAC i run now in front radio box Thomas SST45 Where do i send a check?

Big Al,

PM me your mailing address and I'll get an engine coming to you on Monday or Tuesday next week. I'm on a trip this week and will not be home until Sunday night or Monday daytime.

Rick,

I expect the A/A 67 to be available in late May. I have paid for the tooling and I am waiting to inspect the cast crankcases before approving an order. The moulds should be completed in March, so late May is an educated guess. The A/A67 price will be between $480.00 and $490.00 delivered in the USA.

The A/A 67 will also be numbered. If you have a low number A/A 45 and want to get the same number A/A 67, let me know.

If everything goes well, I'll follow with an A/A 84 later this summer. It will use the same outer mould as the A/A 67. The A/A 84 should sell for $490.00 to $500.00, depending on what the Euro does.

Piston/Sleeve assemblies will fit the MAC 67 and MAC 84. Crankshaft will also fit the MAC 67 and MAC 84. They will use a steel rod and needles.

Depending on how the 67 and 84 engines sell, a small case A/A 90 will follow. Similar in overall size to the K90, the A/A 90 should provide great rpm.

That is about all I can say for right now. The goal is to provide a quality engine at a competitive price.

Al Hobbs

Big Al,

PM me your mailing address and I'll get an engine coming to you on Monday or Tuesday next week. I'm on a trip this week and will not be home until Sunday night or Monday daytime.

Rick,

I expect the A/A 67 to be available in late May. I have paid for the tooling and I am waiting to inspect the cast crankcases before approving an order. The moulds should be completed in March, so late May is an educated guess. The A/A67 price will be between $480.00 and $490.00 delivered in the USA.

The A/A 67 will also be numbered. If you have a low number A/A 45 and want to get the same number A/A 67, let me know.

If everything goes well, I'll follow with an A/A 84 later this summer. It will use the same outer mould as the A/A 67. The A/A 84 should sell for $490.00 to $500.00, depending on what the Euro does.

Piston/Sleeve assemblies will fit the MAC 67 and MAC 84. Crankshaft will also fit the MAC 67 and MAC 84. They will use a steel rod and needles.

Depending on how the 67 and 84 engines sell, a small case A/A 90 will follow. Similar in overall size to the K90, the A/A 90 should provide great rpm.

That is about all I can say for right now. The goal is to provide a quality engine at a competitive price.

Al Hobbs
Awesome news Al.

Rossi emailed me last week to say that the moulds were completed. I should receive some crankcase castings for inspection in another week or so. If the castings are correct, I'll have them make a run of the A/A67 engines. Depending on how well they run, I'll follow with the A/A84. I'm still expecting to have A/A67 engines available in late May. Hopefully the A/A 84 will be available in June or July.

Al Hobbs

Rossi emailed me last week to say that the moulds were completed. I should receive some crankcase castings for inspection in another week or so. If the castings are correct, I'll have them make a run of the A/A67 engines. Depending on how well they run, I'll follow with the A/A84. I'm still expecting to have A/A67 engines available in late May. Hopefully the A/A 84 will be available in June or July.

Al Hobbs
I got a twin waiting on a couple of 84"s

Hi Charles,

When I order the engines, I will order a selection of parts; piston/sleeves, cranks, head buttons, rods, etc.

I normally order in increments of 100 to keep the prices as low as possible. They can manufacture everything at the same time, so it should all arrive together.

I have not yet received the castings for inspection.

Al Hobbs

Hi Charles,

When I order the engines, I will order a selection of parts; piston/sleeves, cranks, head buttons, rods, etc.

I normally order in increments of 100 to keep the prices as low as possible. They can manufacture everything at the same time, so it should all arrive together.

I have not yet received the castings for inspection.

Al Hobbs
Very cool we will ording as soon as you get them in same with the 84s Hopefully pritty soon also Charlie

Latest posts

Back