New BROWN 45 parabolic pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Brown 45 parabolic pipe is now availible in the standard muffled version (pictured ) and the extra muffled version which has an extra 1.5" added to the muffler section with an internal baffle.

Brown_45_P4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The Brown 45 parabolic pipe is now availible in the standard muffled version (pictured ) and the extra muffled version which has an extra 1.5" added to the muffler section with an internal baffle.
Looks sweet Andy! Hey, would you check with "the girls" and make sure they got my order? I haven't seen the charge come through yet. I wanted the standard one.

Thanks.......

hey andy,

looks good

2 questions.

one will the header go inside the pipe.. i know the last version the cmb headers wouldn't

also what stinger dia is it.. as i believe you had 2 versions of stinger dia on the last one.

thanks

chris

hey andy,
looks good

2 questions.

one will the header go inside the pipe.. i know the last version the cmb headers wouldn't

also what stinger dia is it.. as i believe you had 2 versions of stinger dia on the last one.

thanks

chris
When using loctite on parts you dont want to come apart always clean the parts with a good cleaner aka carb choke or brake clean. Then use loctites primer and the green stud mount loctite. This stuf is wicked and should hold up fine but primer MUST BE USED to get all the metal preped PS fine looking pipe as always THANKS Andy and gang for all you do to help our sport continue and grow Mike http://www.useloctite.com/products/index.asp

Can we buy the billet pipes new without having anything put on the threads? I.e. not assembled?

Regards,

-Buck-

Can we buy the billet pipes new without having anything put on the threads? I.e. not assembled?
Regards,

-Buck-

Yes Buck we could do that.

Russell, We got it.

Chris, I made this one with the smaller .375" stinger, but it does not have the small restiction hole that had to be drilled out in mmost cases like the original .375" pipe.

I designed the pipe to fit CMDi headers and CMDi headers fit CMB engines. :)

WE had several people waiting to see a photo of the pipe, so now that it is posted we will continue the sale through the end of this week.

Regards,

-Buck-

Russell, We got it.

Chris, I made this one with the smaller .375" stinger, but it does not have the small restiction hole that had to be drilled out in mmost cases like the original .375" pipe.

WE had several people waiting to see a photo of the pipe, so now that it is posted we will continue the sale through the end of this week.
thanks for the heads up andy.. i will let you know

chris

Regards,

-Buck-

Russell, We got it.

chris
Hey Andy any Chance of a longer 67 header? And a setup for transom mounted pipes? Us scale guys run long pipes and some goofy angled headers. Mike

Regards,

-Buck-

Russell, We got it.

chris
Hey Andy any Chance of a longer 67 header? And a setup for transom mounted pipes? Us scale guys run long pipes and some goofy angled headers. Mike
The new improved AB 67 pipe will be ready tomorrow...I'll post a pic. It has less joints, more robust threads and I have eliminated the hard pipe mount. Also changed the muffler back to the old design like the new 45 pipe.

How long do you run your pipe Mike?

Regards,

-Buck-

Russell, We got it.

chris
The new improved AB 67 pipe will be ready tomorrow...I'll post a pic. It has less joints, more robust threads and I have eliminated the hard pipe mount. Also changed the muffler back to the old design like the new 45 pipe.

How long do you run your pipe Mike?
12 1/2 really long by any other standards. But it will yank a 15 pound scale from almost off plane to 60 in a short time

Andy, can i still get one of the new .45 parabolic pipes at $59.00 shipped?Standard muffled.Are they still in stock?

Marc

Andy, can i still get one of the new .45 parabolic pipes at $59.00 shipped?Standard muffled.Are they still in stock?

Marc
Yes Marc! The sale is still going on through this weekend. They are in stock.

Marc
Yes Marc! The sale is still going on through this weekend. They are in stock.

Andy, i sent Donna an e-mail for my order,and a total.

Marc

The new AB 67 pipe is ready. It has improved joints, threads and less joints.

The hard pipe mount and been eliminated as that was part of the cause of joint failure.

Price has been lowered to $99.95

Will post a photo here tomorrow.

Got my 45 on Friday. Instaled it at 9 1/4". Took my sport 40 out to the pond and she ran great. The workmanship on this pipe is top notch.

We now have the new bar stock Brown 45 Parabolic muffled pipes ready.
This new version has the same dimensions as the original, ever popular, Brown 45 parabolic pipe and utilizes the large volume muffler.

This pipe also features a new improved joint system for the barstock pipes.

This pipe is now on sale sale for $59 post paid in the USA.

Dealer cost is $49 post paid in the USA. No limit.

Sale ends Sunday Sept 21.

Pipes will begin shipping Friday Sept. 19.

Contatact CMDI at 386-208-1036 e-mail [email protected]

Paypal [email protected]

We also have a good stock of Billet headers for the CMB & MAC 45 10 degree & 16 degree.

Remember shipping is FREE

Good boating,

Andy
are pipes still on sale Andy ?

Finally got to run the new 45 parabolic today and it works just like the old ones, great pipe! :)

Now let's see that pic of the new 67 pipe! :D

Latest posts

Back