New 7.5 Salisbury Power Pipe!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully will have some good news on this topic before too long for those that are interested.

Nitrocrazed will be the only one trusted to do the design work at this stage for those wondering.

Cheers,

Dion.

Well Ian has agreed guys so there is a huge plus to this venture. This will be a great pipe if you guys are willing to help a little as I mentioned in the original post.

We all know how tough things are these days when it comes to cash, this is why it will take help from the ob lovers to make this happen. In the long run many will benifit and it will be another draw card for the hobby as we all know how many people are turned off for various reasons.

I will keep you guys posted and are still looking for names to add to the list to make it happen.

Maybe this update is what you needed to make you want to put your name down!

Cheers,

Dion.

Hi there guys,

Well the mandrills for the new pipe are now complete, many thanks to Ian, and it is now time to make the moulds.

The pipes will cost $150.00

Mufflers will cost $20.00

Registered post in Aus will be $12.00

Rest of world will be $24.00

There will need to be at least 20 pipes ordered to make the production worth while to Jeremy. At this point list has

Wayne J x2

Brad S x1

Bob K x2

Rum Runner x3

Junior x1

Mike C x1

James B x2

Brandon A x1

OzBryan x1

Will D x1

Larry C x?

Tim D x?

Orders should be sent to:

[email protected]

PayPal:

[email protected]

Cheers,

Dion.

Last edited by a moderator:
New price is $140.00 unmuffled and $160.00 muffled . Ian has organized testing and that should be done very soon just to make sure all is well and no pipe will be sold prior to this. All orders will be taken and production will begin when 20 orders is reached and if that total is not reached then orders will be refunded,

Cheers,

Dion.

Hi James,

The mufflers are built into the pipe. An example is the MS21-M which can be viewed on the SPP site.

Cheers,

Dion.

I count 19 now that have been accounted for now if everyone that has posted is still keen- just one more needed to get production underway once testing is complete.

Cheers guys,

Dion.

Dion,

Put me down for one to make 20. Lets get this party started.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

The two prototypes are complete but testing probably won't happen until after the state titled at the start of October. If you would like to see a pic, m me your email and I will forward you a pic,

Cheers,

Dion.

Deon.Nitro boater here.i can tell you that if that pipe will work there is about 27 7.5 outboard guys that need tuned pipes for there motors,you can put me down for one aswell as i have send out alot of mail for the Irwin pipe

Thx

Dave

Latest posts

Back