New 7.5 Salisbury Power Pipe!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like production is just around the corner now :) hope this pipe attracts a few more to/back to the tunnels. A nova ob and pipe to match- how good is that!! Should be a lot of screaming tunnels around soon :)

Looks like production is just around the corner now :) hope this pipe attracts a few more to/back to the tunnels. A nova ob and pipe to match- how good is that!! Should be a lot of screaming tunnels around soon :)
We just need a 7.5 version of the OS lower unit and the universe will be in perfect harmony............ :p

We just need a 7.5 version of the OS lower unit and the universe will be in perfect harmony............ :p
I would be happy with just a 7.5 version of the OS propshaft :)

James I think at one time DPI leisure sports sold a 7.5 lower that resembled an OS. They show it on their website but I don't know if they're in busines anymore.

I would be happy with just a 7.5 version of the OS propshaft :)
That would be a good start, wouldn't it? ;) I have been discussing it with Ian recently and am taking a few spares of both types to the nationals for him to look at.

Having said that - with K&B's supply issues - those lower units will dry up eventually.

Sorry for the Hijacking of the thread - back to scheduled programming from now on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Guys It is all happening !!!!!

Thank you all for placing your orders.

I aim to have ALL pipes made and shipped by early next week.

It will just mean long hours in the workshop :-(

For those that have requested express post (usually 3 days to the US)

You should have them for next weekend.

I will be making and shipping the pipes in order of payment.

I will email tracking numbers as soon as I ship them.

Thank you all again

Jeremy

This is great news Jeremy!! There will some very happy people around for sure :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :)

Cheers

Dion.

Thanks to Jeremy for getting cracking on this so quickly. Well done, mate!

Looks like I'll just miss the opportunity to test the new pipe in action at the Nationals in Finley. Still, I'll have some good benchmarks to compare against later.

cheers

A BIG THANK YOU to all you guys that have been willing to pay up front and keep this ball rolling- you're all the best!!!

CHEERS!!

Well after the last 3 days pretty much in the workshop till midnight,

I have finished the first batch of pipes. :)

Everyones pipes will be posted on Monday morning and I will email through tracking numbers. :)

I have one extra from the batch if anyone still wants one. First in with payment will get it.

Let me know before Monday as I will be away for work for 2 weeks from Wed and my time to get everything else done is running out.

Thanks again to you all that ordered, Thanks Ian for your design skills,

Thanks Ron for testing the pipe and the videos, and again thank you to Dion as he was the one who started the whole thing.

I would love some feedback from you all as you win races and smash world records :)

Enjoy the pipes

Cheers Jeremy

Salisbury Power Pipes.

Hi Shane,

The NR46-OB unmuffled and muffled will now be added to the range of pipes from SPP.

Same prices will apply, This one is muffled so $160.00 AUD plus postage. $12.00 within Aus, $24.00 to the US.

Cheers

Jeremy

Hi Shane,

Yes paypal is the payment method.

If you pm me your email address I can email an invoice.

Thanks Dion :)

regards Jeremy

Latest posts

Back