New 7.5 Salisbury Power Pipe!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dion smith

Ok 7.5 OB lovers, I have been chatting with Jeremy from Salisbury pipes about bringing a new 7.5 ob pipe to the market. Everyone lnows the quality of these pipes and how good they work, so the demand is surely there!! Nothing is set in stone at this stage as the first requirement is to prove there is the demand. If people are wanting this to happen, we will have to pre order and most likely have to pay a deposit to put towards funding the new moulds-this is not a big ask. These pipes would most likely be of the same shape as the .21 pipes as this has been the standard for some time now. The numbers needed for this aren't huge and should not be a problem to gather the people needed to make it happen. We are aiming for 40 people willing to pre order but it may happen with a few less.

If you would like to get on board, please reply to this thread and how many pipes you would be prepared to pre order. This will be one of the few if not only chance to make this happen in the foreseeable future, so we need to all get on board and make it happen. I will kick it of by putting my name down for 2, that's 38 more needed! The price of the pipe will be worked out before to long. Any updates on this topic will be added to this thread.

A BIG THANKS to Jeremy and Dave,

Happy boating

Regards,

Dion

Dion

That's great news, what design and who is designing the pipe?

Regards Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea on approximate pricing? And will this be an all new design?

Thanks,

-Mitch

If Nitrocrazed designs a pipe around the Nova 46 engine - this would be a massive step up for 45 outboards..... Question is, does he have any input to SPP any more?

There will need to be a good show of hands to assess the demand before it will go to the design stage. You know it will be good and the right people will be involved to make it another worthy product.

We just need to get the numbers on the list so Jeremy and Dave can see that the demand is there. Nothing will happen until we can fullfill this requirement.

Cheers,

Dion.

If Ian is designing it I'm in. If not I'll wait and see how they work.

What happened to the plugs for the other variations of .45 ob pipes that already exist?

This is a great start guys!! The support/interest/ demand looks promising. Hopefully we get enough on board to bring another high quality product to the outboard community.

Happy boating,

Dion.

Back