New 7.5 Salisbury Power Pipe!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries guys!! Hopefully some testing might get done very soon- I will keep you posted,

Cheers,

Dion.

Hi all,

Due to unforseen circumstances, testing of the new .46 Outboard pipe was delayed BUT the good news is that a pipe is on its way to the US right now, to be tested over the next week or two.

Thank you to those that have placed orders and to those that expressed interest in placing orders, for your patience.

Details should be available very soon :)

There are still a number of orders required to make up the minimum prior to production.

Feel free to pm or email direct to [email protected] for any further details.

Cheers Jeremy

The start of the pipe has been extended to stop any issues with the silicone coupler slipping off, it can be trimmed to suit

Last edited by a moderator:
New SPP NR outboard pipe from Jeremy. It's gonna be the pipe to have for the 46 Novarossi, hands down. Here are some pics......

CC86F278-EE9D-4B1C-BD3B-E780887C7235-32240-00000D25F55AC542_zpsbe1568bc.jpg

DA36701D-ABC9-4B19-81E4-5C4523BF9C82-32240-00000D25F925A96F_zps7f991e58.jpg

I don't Wayne. I am only testing the muffled version. I will post a video later during some of the initial testing last week. Just listen to the RPM.

Happy happy joy joy!!! I think these will be easily as popular as the 21 pipes. Just need to get a few more paid for up front so the joy can be spread :)

Hi all,

Fantastic news for the .46 outboarders out there !!!

Thanks Ron for the testing, I look forward to seeing more videos! I hope you took out a few races in the process :)

Thanks Ian for your help and Dion who got it all started for you all, Thanks Wayne also for your patience :)

5 pipes have so far been ordered and paid for, Just 15 more to go to start production.

Orders can be placed via [email protected] payment via paypal account [email protected]

These pipes should see a few speed records tumble :)

Cheers all

Jeremy

NR46-OB pipes are :

Unmuffled - $140.00 AUD (approx $150.00 US as per paypal conversion)

Muffled - $160.00 AUD (approx $173.00 US as per paypal conversion)

Postage to the US $24.00 AUD (approx $26.00 US as per paypal conversion)

Cheers

Jeremy

Add two more to the count for a total of 8. Come on all of you guys that made purchase pledges on IW, pony up and send your payment and order in. These pipes are going to be the 7.5 pipe of the decade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back