My TS3 experience!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First...HEY ALDEN! How's it goin ol buddy? GOOD, i hope! Just wanted to say that i had a TS-2 and after 3 or 4 races, i noticed a crack on both sides of the transom, running to the sponsons...i put another 2 years of racing on the boat and structerly...abolutly no problems..and those few who know me ,also know im a pretty fussy guy! Ive had 99.00 glass tunnels do it and ive had Leecraft's do it....even wood boats..i am glad that its being talked about though as IF i purchase a TS-3 i will see if there might be a way to beef it up....and yep, sooner or later most boats get a little water in em! i HATE it, but its kinda the nature of the beast! :)

anyone seen kevin??? i havnt heard from or seen him for a while now.... hope all is good with you kev.....

bill cracked and finally bought a ts3... i think he was jelous... :p ..lol :lol: ...

alden

Glad to hear you got a TS3 Bill they sure are one heck of a ruff rider!!!!

My last time out had some probs and didn't have the time to get her back on the water since..... But the last run before kaboom was down right flying!!!!! I swear it looked similar to some of the faster videos I've seen on here!!! I will try to back them words up next year with another video:)

lmao....good to hear from you kev,,,now lets hope it was just the screw for the gear set.....

alden

Back