• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MORE STUFF

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sooo, was the conquest sold and paid for? seems all offers were under the table so to speak
I said I would take it out in the open at asking price!! Waiting on shipping!
hmmmm, asking price I must have missed that, I guess I need to agree to buy something I have no idea what it cost lol. well anyway I'm moving on, good luck with your new boat. great deal

Once again, the original post said make offers and no one did. I posted prices and Mark said I will take, and we are trying to work out shipping. I update top page with sold pending funds. No under table deals made here. I do work out shipping info details in private message as not to flood this thread.

Richard you are next in line if deal does not work.

Pretty straight forward.

I'll take it, get shipping, send $ and wait for USPS to deliver.

Come on don't play dumb. The asking price for conquest was $300. I'll take it gets it. For sure. Unless you make an offer and it is excepted. You snooze you lose

Come on don't play dumb. The asking price for conquest was $300. I'll take it gets it. For sure. Unless you make an offer and it is excepted. You snooze you lose
I said I had moved on until you posted about something you obviously know nothing about the post had NO PRICES posted I was the first to ask for a price I'm not going to agree to buy something without knowing how much it cost. now if that's dumb well fine just mind your own business

I said I had moved on until you posted about something you obviously know nothing about the post had NO PRICES posted I was the first to ask for a price I'm not going to agree to buy something without knowing how much it cost. now if that's dumb well fine just mind your own business
I apologize Eugene. I should have left the first sentence off my comment but the asking price was 300. I didn't speak up quick enough myself I didn't mean to make you feel bad
Jim

yes mark still available, got pics, not downloaded yet send me your phone # and I will send to you or I will as soon as I have time at computer

I'd like to thank Barry for a superb job of packing the Road Runner 45. Some assembly required, but it arrived in great shape!

IMG_8462.JPG

Latest posts

Back