• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MORE STUFF

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see here's the problem with not listing price I asked for a price on the conquest cat obviously I'm interested in buying. now someone else post after me says he'll take it so do i lose out or what

Just my opinion but I think it is a little disrespectful to say I'll take it after there has already been an offer on an item or 2.

My apologies to all. I posted make offers and no one did, just asked how much. Since then I have posted prices. I am working extreme hours and can not answer all questions immediately but am doing the best I can. I will have shipping info for those who said will take items as soon as possible. Once again I apologize for any confusion. If any deals fall through I will re-post.

You were right Andy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Berry, just a suggestion, to ward off confusion and bad feelings

If you would mark each item in the original post as "sold pending shipping quote " "sold pending payment" or "sold"

and make note of who you are getting quote for or who you expecting payment from.

Will make it easier for you to keep track and for the buyers, so they know who has what.

There was no snoozing! The listing said make an offer so I made an offer. Not trying to twist anyone panties! I'm just simply stating my opinion.

I guess my friend is going to pass on that deal... I wish I had the extra money or I would buy it all... unless you settle on a lower price.

Latest posts

Back