• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE MORE STUFF I HAVE LOCATED

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

hi all i have located i think the last of my stuff im getting rid of.. i will post pics when i get home, im in chicago on business and bored outta my mind so here goes. all prices shipped in us 48.. others inquire , paypal no more money order or cashiers check . thanks all

1 ...new never drilled SD3 seaducer .21 mono in lime green with full hardware and kevlar carbon build...350.00 shipped

2 ...greenhead valvola engine, recently rebuilt and never fired since.. new bearings, piston and liner..225.00 shipped

3 ...zipp kits thinder boat "rocket" built needs finished and has full hardware and cowl................300.00 shipped

4 ...new os outboard engine, never fired or fueled ready to go to service ..............................315.00 shipped

5 ...vs1 tunnel new ran one time and new os outboard motor add radio....................................400.00 shipped

6 ...new deuce miss vegas in orange, belt start only and after market fuel tank ran once................300.00 shipped

7 ...new firefighter gas rigger kit with cowl and stand, needs built and assembled......................225.00 shipped

8 ...o'donnel blue plugs 7 cards .............................. each card................................40.00 shipped

9 ...new nearly dynatron starter and speedmaster handle ................................................115.00 shipped

10 ...several other items too much to list like servos, linkage, other building supplies..inquire needs....make offer..

11 ...m-11 radio 2.4 new style with one reciever and new ni-mh battery perfect shape.....................160.00 shipped

12 ...recievers for above i have 6 nib recievers left............priced each..............................65.00 shipped

13 ...vs1 tunnel with lightly used os and servos..boat ran 3 times since new.............................375.00 shipped

14 ...ferrette needle base and os inflight needle for .21 to .45 size.................................new 45.00 shipped

15 ...custom made kneeler for 3.5 use complete with turn fin ............................................175.00 shipped

16 ...4 used very little airtronics recievers for the above radio ...................................50.00 each shipped

all prices are negotable but im not giving them away.. lmk what you need and ill be happy to make a package deal for you.. thank you too all my friends on here and look forward to seeing you all soon.

tk

Attachments

• boats for sale 067.jpg
    boats for sale 067.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:
James, I have a Novak NER 3FM 75Mhz for sale...just wanted to pass that along to you...

-Kent

No problemo! :) See you at Chesapeake James!

-Kent

I have a novak 2681 xxtra 75mhz combo - module and receiver. Brand new still in the shrink wrap. It was $140.00, I will take $45.00 + Shipping.

Eric Canto

could you please send pics of No.7 K&B outboard on lawless lower and would you send to Australia very interested could you please give me first dibs on it pics to [email protected]

thanks

I have a novak 2681 xxtra 75mhz combo - module and receiver. Brand new still in the shrink wrap. It was $140.00, I will take $45.00 + Shipping.

Eric Canto
hey eric you know you can start your own for sale thread right, it is real easy.. just as easy as barging in on mine..good luck with that.

tk

could you please send pics of No.7 K&B outboard on lawless lower and would you send to Australia very interested could you please give me first dibs on it pics to [email protected]

thanks
i can do that but the shiping will not be free.. i need a addy to figure it out, thanks

tk

ALSO I AM HOME AND HAVE ALL PICS TAKEN , WILL POST LATER AND IF YOU NEED SOME SPECIAL PIC LET ME KNOW, THANKS ALL !!

Send me pics of the NR modded carbs please. JB, [email protected]
ill send the pics tomorrow im getting ready to hit the rack bro. ill send in the am

tk
james pics sent and more pics added to list, i can send more your way..anyone needing them just ask please..ill be happy to help out.

and i opened my paypal back up so it makes it easier for those to do business it is [email protected] thanks and if using the paypal please add the 4 percent, thanks

tk

Terry,

What hardware is included with the .21 Seaducer? And can you give me a list of the props pictured.

Thanks, Ron

Back