• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MORE STUFF FOR SALE 2ND THREAD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take one hitec hs-645 mg servos new in box , if you have one left.Ship to Canada.

Thanks

Do you have one ???
it is yours and that wil be my last one .. send paypal to addy and see your pm for details.. thanks

tk

[/quote

DO YOU HAVE ANY .21 PIPES LEFT??? paypal no prob. shipping to ohio just give me a total. Prefer the ops pipe .did that guy pay you for the used one? if not ill take it. THANKS Joe P.

I will take one hitec hs-645 mg servos new in box , if you have one left.Ship to Canada.

Thanks

Do you have one ???
it is yours and that wil be my last one .. send paypal to addy and see your pm for details.. thanks

tk

[/quote

DO YOU HAVE ANY .21 PIPES LEFT??? paypal no prob. shipping to ohio just give me a total. Prefer the ops pipe .did that guy pay you for the used one? if not ill take it. THANKS Joe P.
used one sold but i still have the new one, send the amount plus 5 shiping as directed in the start and it is yours.. thanks

tk

I'll take one of these:

new ferrette needle bases with the os needles already installed 50.00 each

Forgot to ask the size.....needing for a .67.
i have a few of these so you are good on that.. add a few bucks shipping to them and send paypal to me and pm me your addy ill get it out, thanks

tk
Payment sent....Thanks,Glenn
got your paypal i need to get the shipping in there please and i will send you a 67 needle assembly, thanks alot man. lmk if you need anything else.

tk

tk, do you have any used ferrette bases & needles left for a .21? if so, pm me your addy so i can mail a usps m.o.

tk, do you have any used ferrette bases & needles left for a .21? if so, pm me your addy so i can mail a usps m.o.
i sure do robin, i have 3 i think left, if you need one it will be fine, i also have the tank we were talking about you still want to make a offer on it? villian tank.

tk

I'll take one of these:

i have a few of these so you are good on that.. add a few bucks shipping to them and send paypal to me and pm me your addy ill get it out, thanks

tk
got your paypal i need to get the shipping in there please and i will send you a 67 needle assembly, thanks alot man. lmk if you need anything else.

tk
Did you need more for shipping than $2.00 or are we good? Let know.

I'll take one of these:

tk

tk
Did you need more for shipping than $2.00 or are we good? Let know.

were fine.

tk

flow meter and degree kit back for sale, buyer had to back out ..get it while it's hot..lol

tk

i sure do robin, i have 3 i think left, if you need one it will be fine, i also have the tank we were talking about you still want to make a offer on it? villian tank.

tk
unfortunately my race schedule has absolutely destroyed my bank account, tk. 4 out of town races in 2 months !! couldn't offer anything near what the tank is worth, so unless you're feeling either really generous or desparate :rolleyes: , i'm gonna have to pass. how much shipping on the needle & base to 22603, couple of bucks? lmk, it will go out tuesday.

tk
unfortunately my race schedule has absolutely destroyed my bank account, tk. 4 out of town races in 2 months !! couldn't offer anything near what the tank is worth, so unless you're feeling either really generous or desparate :rolleyes: , i'm gonna have to pass. how much shipping on the needle & base to 22603, couple of bucks? lmk, it will go out tuesday.
i can hook you up on the tank , you need it more than me, tell you what you send what you can for it and suprise me..the shipping will be 5 bucks for it and the needle valve and block.. lmk and have agood one.

tk

tk
i can hook you up on the tank , you need it more than me, tell you what you send what you can for it and suprise me..the shipping will be 5 bucks for it and the needle valve and block.. lmk and have agood one.

tk
added more stuff guys , moving this stuff out..lmk what you need and ill try to make it work.. thanks

tk

Back