• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE MORE STUFF I HAVE LOCATED

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi all i have located i think the last of my stuff im getting rid of.. i will post pics when i get home, im in chicago on business and bored outta my mind so here goes. all prices shipped in us 48.. others inquire , paypal no more money order or cashiers check . thanks all

1 ...new never drilled seaducer .21 mono in lime green with full hardware and kevlar carbon build.......350.00 shipped

2 ...greenhead valvola engine, recently rebuilt and never fired since.. new bearings, piston and liner..225.00 shipped ...possible deal on this engine

3 ...zipp kits thinder boat "rocket" built needs finished and has full hardware and cowl................300.00 shipped ...spoken for pt

4 ...new os outboard engine, never fired or fueled ready to go to service ..............................315.00 shipped

5 ...vs1 tunnel new ran one time and new os outboard motor add radio....................................425.00 shipped

6 ...new deuce miss vegas in orange, belt start only and after market fuel tank ran once................300.00 shipped

7 ...k&b 3.5 outboard on new lawless lower , and hijack mount using os prop shafts ready to go..........250.00 shipped

8 ...new firefighter gas rigger kit with cowl and stand, needs built and assembled......................225.00 shipped

9 ...o'donnel blue plugs 7 cards .............................. each card........................40.00 shipped

10 ...several props left , inquire with needs all are good and balanced and sharp........................ 20 to 40 each

11 ...new nearly dynatron starter and speedmaster handle ................................................115.00 shipped

12 ...several other items too much to list like servos, linkage, other building supplies..inquire needs..make offer....

13 ...m-11 radio 2.4 new style with one reciever and new ni-mh battery perfect shape.....................160.00 shipped ...

14 ...recievers for above i have 6 nib recievers left............priced each..............................65.00 shipped ...

15 ...vs1 tunnel with lightly used os and servos..boat ran 3 times since new.............................400.00 shipped

16 ...ferrette needle base and os inflight needle for .21 to .45 size...new 45.00 shipped...spoken for pt

17 ...custom made kneeler for 3.5 use complete with turn fin ........175.00 shipped

18 ...hi jack 3.5 mount for tunnels new never used purple and gold......40.00 shipped

19 ...2 nova rossi carbs modded by steve wood new ................50.00 each shipped

20 ...4 used very little airtronics recievers for the above radio ................50.00 each shipped

all prices are negotable but im not giving them away.. lmk what you need and ill be ahppy to make a package deal for you.. thank you too all my friends on here and look forward to seeing you all soon.

tk

hi all i have located i think the last of my stuff im getting rid of.. i will post pics when i get home, im in chicago on business and bored outta my mind so here goes. all prices shipped in us 48.. others inquire , paypal no more money order or cashiers check . thanks all

1 ...new never drilled seaducer .21 mono in lime green with full hardware and kevlar carbon build.......350.00 shipped

2 ...greenhead valvola engine, recently rebuilt and never fired since.. new bearings, piston and liner..225.00 shipped ...possible deal on this engine

3 ...zipp kits thinder boat "rocket" built needs finished and has full hardware and cowl................300.00 shipped ...spoken for pt

4 ...new os outboard engine, never fired or fueled ready to go to service ..............................315.00 shipped

5 ...vs1 tunnel new ran one time and new os outboard motor add radio....................................425.00 shipped

6 ...new deuce miss vegas in orange, belt start only and after market fuel tank ran once................300.00 shipped

7 ...k&b 3.5 outboard on new lawless lower , and hijack mount using os prop shafts ready to go..........250.00 shipped

8 ...new firefighter gas rigger kit with cowl and stand, needs built and assembled......................225.00 shipped

9 ...o'donnel blue plugs 7 cards .............................. each card........................40.00 shipped

10 ...several props left , inquire with needs all are good and balanced and sharp........................ 20 to 40 each

11 ...new nearly dynatron starter and speedmaster handle ................................................115.00 shipped

12 ...several other items too much to list like servos, linkage, other building supplies..inquire needs..make offer....

13 ...m-11 radio 2.4 new style with one reciever and new ni-mh battery perfect shape.....................160.00 shipped ...

14 ...recievers for above i have 6 nib recievers left............priced each..............................65.00 shipped ...

15 ...vs1 tunnel with lightly used os and servos..boat ran 3 times since new.............................400.00 shipped

16 ...ferrette needle base and os inflight needle for .21 to .45 size...new 45.00 shipped...spoken for pt

17 ...custom made kneeler for 3.5 use complete with turn fin ........175.00 shipped

18 ...hi jack 3.5 mount for tunnels new never used purple and gold......40.00 shipped

19 ...2 nova rossi carbs modded by steve wood new ................50.00 each shipped

20 ...4 used very little airtronics recievers for the above radio ................50.00 each shipped

all prices are negotable but im not giving them away.. lmk what you need and ill be ahppy to make a package deal for you.. thank you too all my friends on here and look forward to seeing you all soon.

tk

tk

Aloha Terry,

I would ike to know if you still have the following available?

...hi jack 3.5 mount for tunnels new never used purple and gold......40.00 shipped

...2 nova rossi carbs modded by steve wood new ................50.00 each shipped

Are the Nova Rossi Carbs are 3.5 Carbs?

Let me know and I can get a Money Order out to you? Also, I live in Kaneohe, HI 96744, how much will shipping cost?

Mahalo,

Jon (rcmutant)

tk

Aloha Terry,

I would ike to know if you still have the following available?

...hi jack 3.5 mount for tunnels new never used purple and gold......40.00 shipped

...2 nova rossi carbs modded by steve wood new ................50.00 each shipped

Are the Nova Rossi Carbs are 3.5 Carbs?

Let me know and I can get a Money Order out to you? Also, I live in Kaneohe, HI 96744, how much will shipping cost?

Mahalo,

Jon (rcmutant)

tk

alot of stuff has been sold and the post is updated on the first page.. thanks guys i appreciate it and look at the list to see if there is anything you need, i will post a list of servos and other building stuff i have tonight.. thanks

tk

Termite, what do you have left for props? Depending on which ones, I may be interested in all of them

Thanks

Termite, what do you have left for props? Depending on which ones, I may be interested in all of them

Thanks
i have all but the 1452 i belive.. glenn gates got one of them.. ill look but all you see in there is what is there sans one.. id like 25.00 each obo on the rest.. make me a offer and see where we are..thanks

tk

got the lower unit and mount today,,thanks terry,,just as described in your add and fast shipping,,thanks,,gary
glad you like it gary and thank you agian for the business.. guys i really want to get rid of the rest of this stuff..make offers and we will see what happens.

tk

Latest posts

Back