• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MORE STUFF FOR SALE 2ND THREAD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i have been busy looking through more stuff and i found all these items i need to get rid of as well.... all prices do not include shipping should be cheap so if 2 or more small items are bought ill ship free in the us 48.

paypal is [email protected] and as before do as a gift or personal and pm me your addy so i can send right away.. thank you all.

new ferrette needle bases with the os needles already installed 50.00 each get me while i have them...have 3 left for 67

used ferrette needle bases and os needle ..very little use ...40.00 each while they last....have 3 left for 21-45.

cmb goldhead 45 piston and sleeve , nib 80.00 ..

new 3280 pipe uncut undrilled ... 50.00

steve wood prepped nova rossi .21 carbs new and never used...60.00 each i have 2 left these have a nice delrin bell on them really nice

hitec hs-225 mg servos new in box...while they last... 25.00....have 6

hobbico cs-12 mg servos new in box..while they last.. 20.00....have 5

hitec hs 5645 mg digital serovs new in box .................. 40.00....have 5

hypertech performance motor degree kit ...used little .. 25.00

boris mazor flow meter gen 2 ...used little ............120.00..SHIPPED IN THE IS 48

many more items to come , drop me a pm and let me know what your looking for and see if i have it ... thank you all.

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww why not?? Lol

I'm going to Hawaii in a few weeks wana meet me there lol?

Sent you a email

I'll take one of these:

new ferrette needle bases with the os needles already installed 50.00 each

Forgot to ask the size.....needing for a .67.

Awww why not?? Lol

I'm going to Hawaii in a few weeks wana meet me there lol?

Sent you a email
you go to hawaii and you will never go back to the land of wombats and roadkill as big as a boat..lol kewl man.

tk

I will take 3-- 645 servos and 1 used ferrette needle base with os needle used. Shipped to 80126. Let me know total and I will paypal.

Robert

cmb headers for 45 motors in 10 degree 35.00 each

new ferrette needle bases and os needle

needle base for a 67 motor not 21...50.00

I pay $ 85 for one each of these.

Terry,

1 new OS base (suit 67) and needle

2 x 225Mg servos.

1 x hitec hs 5645 mg digital servo

Put them in with Bryan's gear.

Gino

Ill take a used DF needle base and used 3280 pipe ,Send me your add and I will mail a cert check

I will take one hitec hs-645 mg servos new in box , if you have one left.Ship to Canada.

Thanks

I'll take one of these:

new ferrette needle bases with the os needles already installed 50.00 each

Forgot to ask the size.....needing for a .67.
i have a few of these so you are good on that.. add a few bucks shipping to them and send paypal to me and pm me your addy ill get it out, thanks

tk

I will take 3-- 645 servos and 1 used ferrette needle base with os needle used. Shipped to 80126. Let me know total and I will paypal.

Robert
robert add em up and send paypal shipping is free in us .. send it and ill send them out.. thanks

tk

used ferrette needle bases and os needle ..very little use ...40.00

I pay $ 82 for one each of these.

I want a needle base for a 67 motor not 21
phil all i have are new ones in the 67 size ..sorry bout that but i can send it free with the header , so add it up and send paypal to me and ill head them to decatur.. when you think you will be back to pick up that t boat, cant wait to do lunch man.. thanks

tk

Ill take a used DF needle base and used 3280 pipe ,Send me your add and I will mail a cert check
sorry dick the pipe sold late last night to alden , i have a few used needles left i can send you one of them, add 5 bucks shipping and pm me for the addy , thanks

tk

used ferrette needle bases and os needle ..very little use ...40.00

I pay $ 82 for one each of these.

I want a needle base for a 67 motor not 21
phil all i have are new ones in the 67 size ..sorry bout that but i can send it free with the header , so add it up and send paypal to me and ill head them to decatur.. when you think you will be back to pick up that t boat, cant wait to do lunch man.. thanks

tk

new ferrette needle bases and os needle 50.00

needle base for a 67 motor not 21

I pay $ 85 for one each of these.

Latest posts

Back