ML BOATWORKS LASER CUT 1/10th, 1/8th, GAS Scale Wood Unlimited Hydroplane Framing Kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New thread started in the sport and scale hydro forum. Its of the '80 Bud Humpback kit, and I also loaded a couple of the Executone sitting in the water. Those pics are in the Executone build thread! Enjoy, Mike

DSCF6025.jpg

Just received rbeyer, Phil T, and Sailr's orders. I will get them ready over the weekend and out monday.

I will be placing another order early next week. If anyone needs a kit, just ask for details and I can get you in on the next laser cut order! Mike

You know I have you covered Kevin!

Pics of the 8255 GAS framing kit, and 8255 1/10th scale framing kit are loaded in the sport/scale forum page. They are under two different threads of their own! Mike

Dude, you want ANOTHER kit!!!!!!!! Let's see, that will make 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8....9 kits already either made or on order???? Lol, your wife is gonna love that I'm sure!

Are you planning on any framing kits in 1:6 scale? Would love to do the U-62 Thriftway Too. 68 inches long!

Bryan

Lol, no doubt Dan. How is your kit coming? Mike
very good! i am not as fast as you, for sure!!i keep incorporating your 82u ideas into mine when building, like the lay-up of the front piece. i "mind build" about 5/6 steps ahead trying to avert problems.this is one sweet system!!having the jig also a big +.

had to put it on back burner while i get the t-boat back together . after loosing the crank in the t-boat, changed a whole bunch of things, new strut, driveshaft, tuned pipe, muffler.it pays to send to a pofessional as they also found a voltage leak in the coil engine had a high rpm miss, bad carb, which may have led to the crank/rod letting go. hope they work! its a crap shoot!

Dude, you want ANOTHER kit!!!!!!!! Let's see, that will make 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8....9 kits already either made or on order???? Lol, your wife is gonna love that I'm sure!
mike, your will have your name and numbers :lol: brought up in court :D :D :D
She doesn't recognize the pieces it is when the whole boat appears that she gets excited. I just want to be sure that I have something to keep me busy for the next few years!

Win one of my 1/8th or 1/10th scale laser cut framing kits this weekend at the ODMBA Chesapeake, VA Dist 12 invitational race. There will be TONS of raffled items, and some really really good stuff! Just wanted people to know that were coming to the race! Mike

List updated. I sure wish I could roll threw all the master hull roster and add the sponsor names to all the MHR numbers. For now, I am just listing the actual plan sets I have to work with, and their respective MHR numbers. Mike

Thanks Julian, same back at you. Thanks for showing up and being able to support the race since you were not able to get ready to run in time. Take care, Mike

8808 LLUMAR and TIDE done.

Last edited by a moderator:
'86, 8410 7-Eleven hull is done. Here is an image of what goes into the sponson strake design to make sure they fit! That is the most time consuming part of the design, Mike

strakes.jpg

But it gives such beautiful results!!!

IMGP1747Large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back