ML BOATWORKS LASER CUT 1/10th, 1/8th, GAS Scale Wood Unlimited Hydroplane Framing Kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn, all I would need are some ideas and rough dimensions!
Awesome! Give me a bit of time (I'm moving into a new house right now) and I will put some ideas together for you. I don't know that the sport 12 will ever be a huge seller for you, but the are NO really suitable hulls anywhere right now...your boats may be the one that sets the standard for everyone else to follow!

Thanks!

GQ
why wouldnt you do a winston lobster?? BBY has them but there not IMPBA legal. Or a T-4 would be cool to also do in a .12 or sport20 in both boats.

Awesome! Give me a bit of time (I'm moving into a new house right now) and I will put some ideas together for you. I don't know that the sport 12 will ever be a huge seller for you, but the are NO really suitable hulls anywhere right now...your boats may be the one that sets the standard for everyone else to follow!

Thanks!

GQ
why wouldnt you do a winston lobster?? BBY has them but there not IMPBA legal. Or a T-4 would be cool to also do in a .12 or sport20 in both boats.
You just answered your own question......... :blink:

Thanks!

GQ
You just answered your own question......... :blink:
HA for a .12 best to keep it simple. Lobsters and T4 must be the hardest boat to build of the scales.

Simple and light would be the best bet.

There always is the vegas. WWWOOOOOWWW. Did I just say that out loud. Bad me, bad me!

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple and light would be the best bet.

There always is the vegas. WWWOOOOOWWW. Did I just say that out loud. Bad me, bad me!

Mike
Come on guys.. your the brainaks. Phil I'm suprise you dont have a T-4 or winston lobster boat in your sport20 line.. If sombody made those into 12 or 20 kits ,To me I think they would sell like hotcakes hell even a T5 or T6 hull would be great. Some of us would aleast like to have a boat that look like an unlimited. That what got me into this hobby. Ya my first boat was the proboat miss bud. Now I'm stepping out of RTR into faster boats.

I think the 8255, with underside changes would be a good 12 hull honestly. T4 and Lobster, Im not so sure about. Besides, not much room in those anyways. Mike

"Phil I'm suprise you dont have a T-4 or winston lobster boat in your sport20 line."

Why would a manufacturer want to waste time on a hull that would be illegal in the class it would be intended for?? :blink:

Mike whats the cost to get the 85 miller 8401 /146-b hull center engine gas scale, and would you have the parts to make the vented dog house and cowl? Thanks..Corey

Corey, PM me as I am wqorking out of town and want to remember to get u info when I can. Sorry for the delay. Working from my phone right now! Thanks, Mike

Mike whats the cost to get the 85 miller 8401 /146-b hull center engine gas scale, and would you have the parts to make the vented dog house and cowl? Thanks..Corey
Hey Corey, you still want do a gas scale? We can get r done. Cowl could be done from the paint drawing .

Just got the Newton 102/ Master Hull roster 6708 1/8th scale frames done. This makes boats like the U-80 Miss Van's P-X, Modern Hard Chrome, Don Campbell's Food Service, Parco O- Ring, and everyone's favorite the Miss Crab Legs. It is a nice looking classic roundnose. I am doing this in 1/7th scale for an E-RCU member so the 1/8th scale frame was a byproduct of the process!

I am working on the '75 Laughterbach Special next. Then the 66 Bardahl 6640. Then the Hawaii Kai III. Sooooo, Stay tuned!

Some pics of it in the water. Still not finished rigging, but its floatable

DSCF81331280x768.jpg

DSCF81131280x768.jpg

DSCF8111Copy.jpg

The 158 Circus frame has now been updated a 3rd time. The frame has sponson updates, pan updates, and now the kit has been modified so one version makes the Late model 8401 '94 Exide with jones sponsons, and the 8700 Late version for the 89-90 circus/ '94 smokin joes with Jones sponsons. There are also a few other "tricks" built into this kit! Mike

A sale is going on this month in case anyone needs any kits!

I would like to offer from 7-16-11 to 8-16-11 a summer sale on all of my Hydroplane frame kits in any scale. This is only on existing drawn kits as I am really short on drawing time right now. Below are the prices shipping in the continental USA. Overseas orders, please contact me via PM to figure out prices and shipping. Thanks, Mike, ML Boatworks, [email protected], (252) 717-6282

1/10th scale, normal price $130 shipped, Sale price $110 shipped

1/8th scale, normal price $160 shipped, Sale price $130 shipped

GAS scale, normal price $190 shipped, Sale price $165 shipped

These prices do not include any sheeting kits I may have for a few of the kits. It is based on my typical frame kits! Tunnel boat kits do not apply to this sale.

The 108, 7474 GAS frame is now done. Jeff Snell has a cowling for this. The 103 Hawaii Kai frame is also done. Mike

Mike

Do you have in stock a kit for Hawaii Kai # 103 B and what would be the total charges to ship to zip code 14586?

Thanks, Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back