Miss Vegas Super MOD Build Project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I've got a bunch of decals to add to it once it gets the final sanding and a clear coat. I have some graphics that I plan to paint also. I'm trying to decide if I should use that windshield decal or just paint something simple.

Thanks. I've got a bunch of decals to add to it once it gets the final sanding and a clear coat. I have some graphics that I plan to paint also. I'm trying to decide if I should use that windshield decal or just paint something simple.
Decal looks good. What engine are you running?

Zach

Zach
CMDi Modded CVRM-X

DSC00514.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i was going to say something about your vegas on your other thread cause it was in the pic of your PT lol very nice lookin bro. you should put your decals under your clear coat unless i misunderstood you it sounded like you were going to clear it first.

i was going to say something about your vegas on your other thread cause it was in the pic of your PT lol very nice lookin bro. you should put your decals under your clear coat unless i misunderstood you it sounded like you were going to clear it first.
I had a boat with decals under the clear and the clear started to peel off over time. Also I like the ability to change the decals if I want. It sure does look much nicer with the decals cleared over though.

deleted just for you Jeremy

I deleted them Jeremy so it don't take away anything for Travis' thread..... wasn't trying to show up anyone just wanted Travis to see what I had done and show him the progress of the other one from the build off from the "OTHER" site but thats ok it don't matter to me, I can keep it to myself.

I deleted them Jeremy so it don't take away anything for Travis' thread..... wasn't trying to show up anyone just wanted Travis to see what I had done and show him the progress of the other one from the build off from the "OTHER" site but thats ok it don't matter to me, I can keep it to myself.

Rich,

No worries. Your boats look awesome. you need to teach me how to paint. lol.

Travis

Rich i was just kidding sheeeeesh!!!! put them back up or ill put up the ones you gave me!!!

Travis Rich does paint some nice boats doesn't he, make him put the pics back up they look great!!!!

Okay Jeremy.....you know this is extortion.......lol

Hey Travis what do you think I finally got this one done

009-14.jpg
IMG_0580.jpg

008-13.jpg
003-27.jpg

remember this one.....definately looks better with the new paint. Hadn't shot clear on it yet.

004-19.jpg
006-16.jpg

1009081925.jpg
1009081924.jpg

:p :p :p

WOW! Just WOW!

I thank you for such a great post with such amazing documentation on what work you did and how (The pictures are great).

I know its not a MV but I own a proboat that needs some mods and this is going to be a giant starting point for me!

Thanks!

WOW! Just WOW!
I thank you for such a great post with such amazing documentation on what work you did and how (The pictures are great).

Thanks!
I agree, looks like it was a fun project, thanks for sharing it. Its looking killer, can't wait to see it finished. I bet it runs good.

Zach
CMDi Modded CVRM-X

DSC00514.jpg

In that pic, It looks like you have a polished 21 parabolic pipe I won from you off ebay, and you never sent to me, or responded to my emails.

Zach
CMDi Modded CVRM-X

DSC00514.jpg

In that pic, It looks like you have a polished 21 parabolic pipe I won from you off ebay, and you never sent to me, or responded to my emails.
Yeah I had a few mix ups with a some ebay items and was unable to clear everything up before I had some personal priorities come up. I apologize about that. The pipe was shipped and I no longer have it. Possibly shipped to the wrong buyer. Again I'm sorry. All payments should've been straightened out with paypal.

Travis

Nice to see you back Travis

heres a new project I have finished

003-16.jpg
004-16.jpg
005-16.jpg
006-10.jpg
007-9.jpg
S7300720.jpg

big difference between the 2

003-17.jpg
006-11.jpg
004-17.jpg

tampa1330,

Its been 2+ years since you did this sponson mod. We're you pleased with it? I'm getting ready to do the same mod and was considering the offset design that you did. Any comments for a newbee? I was going to lift the sponsons 1/4" and tapper to nothing then do the front rise. I like the idea of tappering the ride pad so the outer part is lower than the inside thickness. This would spread the ride points further out for more stability. Then the boat would ride on a single point not the entire rear edge of the sponson. It would air the boat out of the water more.

I appreciate any thoughts.

Rich

Back