MAC Motors are the bomb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't expect I'll see someone walking around a race with "wasted wages" embroidered across the back of a jacket but then again who knows. :)

No,,,But it is on the sides of my white boats in great big green letters w/ $ for the "S" 's

Look for it as I pass by,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well here's the way I see through all of the BS smoke screen, "Wasted Wages", must not be too happy a model boater, why would he have a pen name as such. I don't feel my wages are waisted on my play toys, been doing this for longer than I care to think about it......But I'm still here and loving every minute of it, even being broke sometimes...LOL B)

Marty, go to My Controls then Email settings you should find it there!

Mark, I started a positive thread about Mac motors and some of these people just cant live without being negitive........Go Figure!

Last edited:
WW loves his Piccos because they were "the bomb" back in his day. He knows he'll get a chance to see some of the new goodies soon. ;)

P.S. I know who he is. :lol:

I don't expect I'll see someone walking around a race with "wasted wages" embroidered across the back of a jacket but then again who knows. :)

No,,,But it is on the sides of my white boats in great big green letters w/ $ for the "S" 's

Look for it as I pass by,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well here's the way I see through all of the BS smoke screen, "Wasted Wages", must not be too happy a model boater, why would he have a pen name as such. I don't feel my wages are waisted on my play toys, been doing this for longer than I care to think about it......But I'm still here and loving every minute of it, even being broke sometimes...LOL B)

Well here's the way I see through all of the BS smoke screen, "Wasted Wages", must not be too happy a model boater, why would he have a pen name as such.

I'm quite a happy model boater,,and model boating is only a fraction of my hobbies,,,

I'm into R/C planes,R/C cars,high speed driving events in my Porsche, Off Roadng in my 79 K5 blazer w / a blown big block in it,,,4 wheeling w/ my 660 yamaha quad,, Large caliber pistols and AK-47's

My wife coined the phrase by saying "you waste so much money on your hobbies,,,So I just agreed with her and started putting the name on my boats,,,

ANDY,,,,Don't you dare!!!!! I'm havin' way too much fun with this,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Off Roadng in my 79 K5 blazer w / a blown big block in it,,,

Hell yeah! NOW you're talkin' my language! Blown big block Chevys. I got a certain soft spot for those big block rat motors, especially when they're "pressurized". I wish I could have back one or two of the Chevelle SS big blocks I had back then. Miss my '70 SS 454 LS-6 the most........ :(

A fellow big block guy, well you can't be all that bad WW. ;)

Hell yeah! NOW you're talkin' my language! Blown big block Chevys. I got a certain soft spot for those big block rat motors, especially when they're "pressurized". I wish I could have back one or two of the Chevelle SS big blocks I had back then. Miss my '70 SS 454 LS-6 the most........ :(

Spec's:

79 K5 Blazer

454 HO Crate motor,steel crank,rods,forged pistons,roller,rectangular port heads.

6-71 dyers blower w/6 % under drive (street)--dual 750 holley's about 650 hp on pump gas

6-71 w/6 % overdrive about 800 HP (off-road events) ( swap pulleys from top to bottom )

full MSD ignition w/MS-6 box and pro billet dist and rev limiter

March pulleys and brackets

Turbo 400 trans w/ ATI 2500 RPM stall converter (anti ballon strapped )B&M Pro shifted

NP 205 transfer case

14 bolt FF rear w/disc brakes 4;:56 gears Detroit locked

Dana 60 Front axle Detroit locked

3"driveshafts w/ 1410 1 ton u-joints and yokes

Fully caged, 5 point harnesses,,8" lift,,crossover steering, 17x40 ground hawg tires,,full Autometer instruments,,fuel cell,,holley blue pump,,

and on and on and on,,,

clicky,,http://community.webshots.com/user/79blazer

LOOKS LIKE HE'S FROM TEXAS.

Nice truck. I had a 78 GMC short bed with 10 suspension and 3 body lift and 44 monster mudders.

Put 3/4 ton axles out of a 1973 suburban it had the big hub front axles and a 3" drive shaft that I had cut down. Big block 4 speed 396, 60 over 10 1/2 with bigport closed chamber heads steel crank and dimple rods. L88 grind crane cam solid lift, torker intake with a 850 double pumper with the choke plate remove and the horn machined down. the block was only a two bolt main but everything else was 375 HP.

And it love to RPM I would run it in the mud at about 7500. just waiting for a rod to come out the side :D

matter of fact almost every car I bought I put a big block in. 69 Camaro SS ,67 Chevelle, 70 Montycarlo

70 Nova, 72 Chevelle SS, 83 Trans am. Even my boat had a big block 1990 Baja 250 ES 454 Mag 365 hp.

Now that was Fun But most of it was a blur. I never drank so much in my life.

I had a original L88 427 with tunnel rams and 660 squirter carbs

Good motor but my 366ci chev goes better

Motors are in my ciruit boat but i tow it with a silverado ext 350

LOOKS LIKE HE'S FROM TEXAS.

Nice truck. I had a 78 GMC short bed with 10 suspension and 3 body lift and 44 monster mudders.

Put 3/4 ton axles out of a 1973 suburban it had the big hub front axles and a 3" drive shaft that I had cut down. Big block 4 speed 396, 60 over 10 1/2 with bigport closed chamber heads steel crank and dimple rods. L88 grind crane cam solid lift, torker intake with a 850 double pumper with the choke plate remove and the horn machined down. the block was only a two bolt main but everything else was 375 HP.

And it love to RPM I would run it in the mud at about 7500. just waiting for a rod to come out the side :D

matter of fact almost every car I bought I put a big block in. 69 Camaro SS ,67 Chevelle, 70 Montycarlo

70 Nova, 72 Chevelle SS, 83 Trans am. Even my boat had a big block 1990 Baja 250 ES 454 Mag 365 hp.

Now that was Fun But most of it was a blur. I never drank so much in my life.
LOOKS LIKE HE'S FROM TEXAS
your getting warmer!!!!!!

Spec's:

79 K5 Blazer

454 HO Crate motor,steel crank,rods,forged pistons,roller,rectangular port heads.

6-71 dyers blower w/6 % under drive (street)--dual 750 holley's about 650 hp on pump gas

6-71 w/6 % overdrive about 800 HP (off-road events) ( swap pulleys from top to bottom )

full MSD ignition w/MS-6 box and pro billet dist and rev limiter

March pulleys and brackets

Turbo 400 trans w/ ATI 2500 RPM stall converter (anti ballon strapped )B&M Pro shifted

NP 205 transfer case

14 bolt FF rear w/disc brakes 4;:56 gears Detroit locked

Dana 60 Front axle Detroit locked

3"driveshafts w/ 1410 1 ton u-joints and yokes

Fully caged, 5 point harnesses,,8" lift,,crossover steering, 17x40 ground hawg tires,,full Autometer instruments,,fuel cell,,holley blue pump,,

and on and on and on,,,

clicky,,http://community.webshots.com/user/79blazer
nice... not into big tires, but i do build performance cars (sure do cost alot more then rc boats :( )

my car's:

94 GT w/ Blue Printed & balanced 306 (stock 2 bolt 302 block, stock crank, I-beem rods, .030 over TRW pistons)

Slightly cleaned up Performer 6037 heads, Matched Performer RPM intake w/ 3/4" spacer

70mm TB, 75mm MAF, 38lb injectors, F-303 cam, Scorpian 1.6RR's, Vortech V1 S-trim, 2.75" pulley, 4" Powerpipe. Puts down 550-560hp to the tires on 14lbs of boost, 620 on a small 70 shot wet kit. Setup for road racing but its just my street toy.

nzn1nk.jpg

88 GT Vert (4cyl LX convirsion), stock shortblock 302 w/ TRW pistons, nicely ported Performer 6025 heads w/ matching Victor Jr intake, Crane 2031 cam, Holley 650DP, single stage plate kit (125shot), etc. Ugly & Heavy car but it'll go 12.50's on pumpgas on drag radials :)

also did alot of work on this car. Procharger F2 blown 347.. stock suspension 3400lbs. Been 8.20's @ 170+ on drag radials..heh.

nzn1ba.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
....and now it's time for "Show & Tell"! :lol:
I think it's more like reminisce & regret. A '70 SS LS-6 goes for 40K & up now. :(

I hear ya don, SOMEDAY i am going to own a 69 ss camaro.. just for grins i called the old chevy shop hear and priced out my motor for this car 572 big block.. WOW!!!!!!!!!

if you want the 625hp model it will run about $14,250

if you want the 750hp model it will run about $15,500

the 625hp is 9.5 to 1 comp

the 750hp is 12.5 to 1 comp..

YA love the old big block

chris

I had a 76 nova with a 572 big block 700hp on pump gas. but one good thing I sold the nova a I still have the big block and some day going to buy a 69 nova to put the big block in.That was the good old days and to day if you bring out 700hp look out .

Dave Roach

Back