Hello to all again.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been absent from this forum for quite a while. Old issues had come up again and it took all of my time to deal with them. My health is back on line again and I have missed being able to enjoy this group. As time goes by things do change. A while back, I was interested in the F1 outboards but now have evolved for liking the large, old school, V bottomed mono's. I was recently able to become a supporting member and I am very glad to have done so. While I was down, this forum brought me a great deal of enjoyment and the distraction that I needed. It gave me something else to think about and to help me stay occupied during my recovery. I will be looking for a large V bottom mono, either gas or electric, either wood or fiberglass. Something in the 45"-48"length, with a wide beam 12"-15". This boat will be for pure pleasure and not for racing. I will look for tips about this kind of boat on this forum, if there is any information about it, I am sure that I will find it here. Best regards to all, Lonnie Hyde.

Back