Little Thunder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all of the races that have been canceled due to low boat counts, I am amazed at the number of boats that are entered. All heats are set up except for F Hydro, due to a freq conflict. I have tried to contact this person but get no response. I will keep trying. (Attached is a driver’s list by class and an entry form for our upcoming Mt. Vernon, IL race)

Here are a few ground rules that need to be followed.

The white line will be painted 15ft south of the street behind the hot pit. Remember nothing should be placed in the area between the street and the white line; no tents, cars, chairs, or trailers. This is for your safety. This year there will be a mark every 12ft along the line. These marks are to be used as a guide for placement of tents and trailers. You can also set up tents on the lake side of the street but no trailers will be allowed.

No parking on the street. You can pull up and unload your stuff but your car must be moved as soon as possible. Plenty of off-street parking will be provided. Curb jumpers will be in place.

Over night camping will be allowed for this race only due to a shortage of hotel rooms in the area.

The boy scouts will be selling food again. Since there will be overnight camping we are going to try to get them to open for breakfast. Please support these kids; they work their butts off on race weekends.

Entry deadline for our July 25th & 26th Mt. Vernon, IL race is just over a month away. I will be excepting entry forms.

Thanks, see you at the races.

DonB

HEY JOE,I know how to win at F mono, Step 1 Buy a boat you built, or build it and ask you placement questions until you quit answering the phone because you know its me. Build a stout 90 evo, maybe a 101, but I never tried a 101, But built one for a guy and it was quick. Then go win races. I did that stuff in 2001, It got me a US 1. I think I could do it again. haha!! Oh, wait, that boat still races. Hasnt Charlie taken that trophy two years running? Looks like there are plenty of traveling trophys just living in St. Louis!! Man, look at me, talking smack and dont even have a boat for the class. haha GO Charlie, Go!! Ken
Well tell charlie to remove the anchor from the Motor mount! Put a race engine in it. He`s going to need it. Sand bagging is not going to get the J.O.B. done this time!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your only talkking SMACK about a class You Not Entered into........cause you dont mind your ole buddy Charlie eating Shoe leather. BRING IT. Were Coming to RACE!!
AND THE BAND PLAYED ON!
Hope we have a good CD on the stand for F MONO, might need some calls. :p
Yup 2 over 1 late and the rest OUT OF CONTROL. Why is it those boats are pointed?
B MONO a little lite, SPORT 40 off the charts, OPEN MONO looks great!!

HEY JOE,I know how to win at F mono, Step 1 Buy a boat you built, or build it and ask you placement questions until you quit answering the phone because you know its me. Build a stout 90 evo, maybe a 101, but I never tried a 101, But built one for a guy and it was quick. Then go win races. I did that stuff in 2001, It got me a US 1. I think I could do it again. haha!! Oh, wait, that boat still races. Hasnt Charlie taken that trophy two years running? Looks like there are plenty of traveling trophys just living in St. Louis!! Man, look at me, talking smack and dont even have a boat for the class. haha GO Charlie, Go!! Ken
Well tell charlie to remove the anchor from the Motor mount! Put a race engine in it. He`s going to need it. Sand bagging is not going to get the J.O.B. done this time!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your only talkking SMACK about a class You Not Entered into........cause you dont mind your ole buddy Charlie eating Shoe leather. BRING IT. Were Coming to RACE!!
AND THE BAND PLAYED ON!
Your OVER Mark! if you blow the guy off...... at least say X`cuse me please! F mono is not for WINERS or Weak @ heart! Wide Open contest of Point & Shoot!

Don, I need you to scratch my entry from B mod Tunnel and enter me in RTR (on 2.4 boat is orange)instead. Thanks Mike Starrett

With all of the races that have been canceled due to low boat counts, I am amazed at the number of boats that are entered. All heats are set up except for F Hydro, due to a freq conflict. I have tried to contact this person but get no response. I will keep trying. (Attached is a driver’s list by class and an entry form for our upcoming Mt. Vernon, IL race)
Here are a few ground rules that need to be followed.

The white line will be painted 15ft south of the street behind the hot pit. Remember nothing should be placed in the area between the street and the white line; no tents, cars, chairs, or trailers. This is for your safety. This year there will be a mark every 12ft along the line. These marks are to be used as a guide for placement of tents and trailers. You can also set up tents on the lake side of the street but no trailers will be allowed.

No parking on the street. You can pull up and unload your stuff but your car must be moved as soon as possible. Plenty of off-street parking will be provided. Curb jumpers will be in place.

Over night camping will be allowed for this race only due to a shortage of hotel rooms in the area.

The boy scouts will be selling food again. Since there will be overnight camping we are going to try to get them to open for breakfast. Please support these kids; they work their butts off on race weekends.

Entry deadline for our July 25th & 26th Mt. Vernon, IL race is just over a month away. I will be excepting entry forms.

Thanks, see you at the races.

DonB

AND THE BAND PLAYED ON!
Your OVER Mark! if you blow the guy off...... at least say X`cuse me please! F mono is not for WINERS or Weak @ heart! Wide Open contest of Point & Shoot!
I won't be over, and if someone is in my roostertail, see ya. There will be no wining, that big trophy

will be hard to bring home , but I'll find a way!!

Sorry guys.

I will no longer except class changes or boat add-on. I will except scratches only. All the paperwork is at the printers.

DonB

Don,

Can you put me in every Sport 40 heat with Chucky? While you're at it, go ahead and put Kenny, Mikey and that Benedict fella in there as well. I wanna race!!!

Dennis

PS -Might as well throw Schymik, Wadlow and Phil in with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,
Can you put me in every Sport 40 heat with Chucky? While you're at it, go ahead and put Kenny, Mikey and that Benedict fella in there as well. I wanna race!!!

Dennis

PS -Might as well throw Schymik, Wadlow and Phil in with us.
I'm with Dennis that would be one heck of a heat and while your at it put Lil Schymic in there as well. he showed good speed and promising driving skills. he will be one to watch in the near future.

I am bring a sleeper for Sport 40.
Mark Bullard Don`t be Bragging about that lit Picco 45..... Glad to see you finally got a race engine! Those E-ville Boys already have many Orlic Picco 45`s under the hood too. :eek:

Mark Bullard Don`t be Bragging about that lit Picco 45..... Glad to see you finally got a race engine! Those E-ville Boys already have many Orlic Picco 45`s under the hood too. :eek:
Well it is not the motor that is making it work. And it was one of Doc's used up motors that I gave a little TLC to. I told David Hall Saturday that the boat needed brakes for the turns. I keep trying to push the power trigger forward to put the brakes on and I don't even drive cars.

Well it is not the motor that is making it work. And it was one of Doc's used up motors that I gave a little TLC to. I told David Hall Saturday that the boat needed brakes for the turns. I keep trying to push the power trigger forward to put the brakes on and I don't even drive cars.
Now you know real race drivers throw the brake pedal out in the Back Stretch!!

All I would like to say is Mikey Im comin for ya.... one black boat down, two to go... :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

Back