Little Thunder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the open water, At the Shootout it was when the last Evansville club member left the lake is when it ended. I will probably be there until approx 6:30.
I thought you would just be there till I got your scale right. You going to have it there ready?
Yes sir, it's ready as much as I can make it now. Didnt do anything to where it got ran over, cockpit wasnt that bad. It can run with another battle scar. :lol:

The Boyscouts will be there on Friday - Sunday. Thank you for your support. Also right next to the Boyscout tent I'll have several items f/s

Andy

As for the open water, At the Shootout it was when the last Evansville club member left the lake is when it ended. I will probably be there until approx 6:30.
I thought you would just be there till I got your scale right. You going to have it there ready?
Open water will be all day friday except when we need to get in the lake to install the clock Ryan will be there at 8ish

The flyer states "Open Water" Friday noon to 05:00. Can we go past 05:00 if needed.JOSE
Jose, I plan to meet Ryan Hobby at the lake friday afternoon and keep the water open untill dark. ;)

We will close the water for a short time to install clock.
I like till dark, we will roll in about 2:00 P.M., need some test time, thanks Tom and Ryan!

Joe,

Its going to be good to see you again but JUST what do you mean by that... "lets get it on! :eek: :D :lol:

Grim

Hey Ken you going to be there Friday for testing?? I was going to test here at Madison but I have to fight for the water with the fisherman it might be better to be there.

I would like to thank all that came to Evansville to race this weekend had fun and a great time. :D

Just for the fun of it..
I will be racing my Miss Vegas Deuce in the RTR class. Lets give it away after the race is over. We can put names in a hat or something and draw for it!

Should be FUN!

Grimracer
and the winner was pork chop pete thanks mike should have playing with the boat now just need to get clubs in the district to offer rtr classes

I would like to thank all that came to Evansville to race this weekend had fun and a great time. :D
200 plus boats 4 rounds and gone by 3:30. A big thanks to everyone for helping put together such a fantastic event..... hope everyone gets home safe......RCRC

Great race as always. Congrats to all the big trophy winners. Gregs miller looked great! And Charlie got his threepeat. Can he be beat? Thanks to Mike Z for helping with my tunnel. And thanks to the Evansville club for doing such a fantastic job. Happy Fathers Day guys!

200 plus boats 4 rounds and gone by 3:30. A big thanks to everyone for helping put together such a fantastic event..... hope everyone gets home safe......RCRC
Great race guys had a blast as always man did tom buddy and his wife keep the heats moving

A big thank you to all of our out-of-town guests for helping us keep this race moving a such a fast pace, even with a heat index of 106 both days. Lets do it again in Mt Vernon, IL; July 25th & 26th. Entry deadline is July 21st.

DonB

A BIG THANK YOU!!! AND WOW!!! TO ALL THE RIVER CITY CLUB AND MEMBERS!!!! THIS WAS/IS A RACE EXPERIENCE THAT WILL BE "THE BEST"!!!

Until I get to come back and do it again!!!! :D :D :lol:

MY Personal List of thank you. And I Did not Win anything. Just had THE BEST RACING Experience in 15 years of doing this!!!

Joe Warren

Cliff Warren

Ralph Alomorlia

Scott Wadlow..........BEST PITMAN

Mark Hopper

Lawson Burford

Sir Mike

Tom David

Don Brown

Mike Shuttleworth Snr & Jr.

Jose Qrtiz

Rick Donane

The KNOXVILLE MAFIA :lol: :lol:

Ray Bowden

Sam Bowden.

THE Pit Boss, The Cd's

OH' To the retrive boat drives and the the Gentleman that went Diving for my Mono!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

DID I have GOOD TIME...........................OH &^%$ YES!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back