Little Thunder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boats going to be the fastest turtle you have ever seen!!! :p :lol: Orange boats are just like bouys. I just go around them. :lol:
your suppose to go around them?oh ,i thought you hooked them with your sponson andcarried them at least half a lap or so. :unsure:

Don,
Mine went out today (last time I will let work take care of this for me.. SLOOOOOOOWWWWWW).. anway.. let me know when you get them and if you can still fit me in!

Thanks

grim
Grim

Got your entry today, you are in.

DonB
Ive been told we have some where between 180-200 boats ya got a couple weekends to tune for a killer race Oh 26 sport 40 boats a all time high for us including 3 internats...... GO BASS PRO Oh and a BIG WELCOME for the CITY of KNOXVILLE TN i think everyone is coming
Tough to keep a great race down on entries, I'll have a seat near the lake for 5 super heats of SPORT 40. :D

Don,

Are you going to run Sp 40 in a shoot out format. When St. Louis takes this race, I dont want any excuses like you didnt get to race the winner, This way, If you didnt race the winner, you weren't fast enough to race the winner. Or, you could run a consi, and a final. How about that? All I am saying, is make the winner race for it, one way or another. Mikey had to race hard for his win. No give me's. If I were to win this, I want to race for it too. Ken

Don,Are you going to run Sp 40 in a shoot out format. When St. Louis takes this race, I dont want any excuses like you didnt get to race the winner, This way, If you didnt race the winner, you weren't fast enough to race the winner. Or, you could run a consi, and a final. How about that? All I am saying, is make the winner race for it, one way or another. Mikey had to race hard for his win. No give me's. If I were to win this, I want to race for it too. Ken
Ken

Little Thunder is set up just like any normal race. All heats will be set up at random before you arrive. To change Sport 40 it to a consi and final format like 1/8th Scale will require a vote from our club members.

I have never complained about getting beat because I didn’t get to race the winner, well at least not in the last two weeks.

DonB

What I am telling you will only help your event. My statement was actually made after seeing the new boat count. This makes it now very possible for a three heat race. You will never actually have a clear winner of 27 boats in three heats without a consi, final, or shootout format. All I am trying to do is up the competition. Besides, I dont want to hear any whining after The whoopen I am going to put on you guys. You see, this race is for the cup. The cup isnt comming home to Evansville again this year, Its staying in St. Louis, its new home. You know, where it has been for the last three years straight. haha!! Ken

Kenny You have had the worst luck of anyone at the Thunder race, be careful this year. :lol:

Three way tie for 1st would be a good runoff race if it came to that..

Last edited by a moderator:
haha!! Your right, you know, I have had more bad luck at that race, It all started at the very first one!! I got in a run off with Berny Peterson, was leading by over half a lap, and the shaft coupling started slipping on the 5th lap. Its been downhill from there. haha!! I probably hold the record for sp 40 2nd place at the Little Thunder race.

What I am telling you will only help your event. My statement was actually made after seeing the new boat count. This makes it now very possible for a three heat race. You will never actually have a clear winner of 27 boats in three heats without a consi, final, or shootout format. All I am trying to do is up the competition. Besides, I dont want to hear any whining after The whoopen I am going to put on you guys. You see, this race is for the cup. The cup isnt comming home to Evansville again this year, Its staying in St. Louis, its new home. You know, where it has been for the last three years straight. haha!! Ken
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Im in :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well you Mizzoui boys bring those 6ft traveling Trophys from MO .... B) Now they wont be going back to Mizzoui this time! :eek: :eek: & Dont jump the start... Cause you will get called!! :lol: :lol: ... Now line`em Up Boys ... & Hold your lane!

Last edited by a moderator:
AWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwww,

Poor Don cant do the math for a final in sport 40. Its NEVER too late to change something when it hasnt even started yet. Let the first three heats stand as is. then do a consi and a final. Its not that hard. Besides, I know the real reason, No one from Evansville is confident they will make the final so they got to do it this way and hope for a good draw with no mizzou boats in their heats. haha!! Dont worry, Evansville boys, I understand, Oh, and Buddy, Make sure Johnathon gets in a heat with me. I wouldnt want you to have an excuse. haha!! Man, thats a lot of smack talk for a guy who hasnt got his boat wet this year. haha!! Ken

AWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwww,Poor Don cant do the math for a final in sport 40. Its NEVER too late to change something when it hasnt even started yet. Let the first three heats stand as is. then do a consi and a final. Its not that hard. Besides, I know the real reason, No one from Evansville is confident they will make the final so they got to do it this way and hope for a good draw with no mizzou boats in their heats. haha!! Dont worry, Evansville boys, I understand, Oh, and Buddy, Make sure Johnathon gets in a heat with me. I wouldnt want you to have an excuse. haha!! Man, thats a lot of smack talk for a guy who hasnt got his boat wet this year. haha!! Ken
Actually the flyer is the problem most would like to see it that way but if its not on the flyer and one complains its wrong to change it. Rules remember? Just get your 4 wins and I will see you and Dennis in the run off. Hey Turttle BOY bring it June is BACK IN BLACK MONTH. GO BASS PRO

Hey, Mikey,

I dont know if you saw it, But your boy Truex went green. haha!! Time to paint that boat!!, oh, and usually, at Evansville, my boat doesnt run 4 heats, It has three great ones, and Breaks. haha!! Were commin for ya!! Hey, Mikey, Did Scott get a hold of you??

Hey, Mikey,I dont know if you saw it, But your boy Truex went green. haha!! Time to paint that boat!!, oh, and usually, at Evansville, my boat doesnt run 4 heats, It has three great ones, and Breaks. haha!! Were commin for ya!! Hey, Mikey, Did Scott get a hold of you??
Tell Scot to call my new job dont allow internet play time

I agree we should run a Consi and Final in Sport 40. But since Sport 40 is a D-14 point's class, to be fair to all points series racers, I think there will be problems with doing this style of finish at one D-14 points race but not the others. So maybe we should talk to the other clubs that host D-14 races and see what they think, before we change the way we do things at our race. If a majority of the clubs say yes to the change then we put it in the D-14 rules for next year. This way all D-14 points series races will run Sport 40 using the same format.

DonB

I agree we should run a Consi and Final in Sport 40. But since Sport 40 is a D-14 point's class, to be fair to all points series racers, I think there will be problems with doing this style of finish at one D-14 points race but not the others. So maybe we should talk to the other clubs that host D-14 races and see what they think, before we change the way we do things at our race. If a majority of the clubs say yes to the change then we put it in the D-14 rules for next year. This way all D-14 points series races will run Sport 40 using the same format.
DonB
I say allow it at 1 or 2 races for NEXT YEAR just to mix it up a little. I personally like it better but your right, you cant start changing things mid season.
Oh and by the way, I never did congratulate Mikey on his sport 40 win! Fast boat, great driving and tough competition! You earned it man!

Back