Little Thunder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will be their Ryan, i just printed the form & will send it out soon. i will bring a secret weapon that will make you cry or not. watch out Chuck Hildreth ARE YOU READY FOR SOME ACTION, BROTHER

Last edited by a moderator:
Roadrunner Twin Xtreme Picco Power! May bring a couple of em!! The Picco BUZZ......

Anybody have a room reserved and decided to camp, that they would sell me? I was called this week I no longer have a room reserved.Seems they over booked?

Or maybe somebody has a 2 bed room reserved they would want to split cost.

James Morber

With today’s entries we are half way the 150 boat limit.

There are still a lot of the regulars and RCRC club members I haven’t heard from yet.

DonB

With today's entries we are half way the 150 boat limit. There are still a lot of the regulars and RCRC club members I haven't heard from yet.

DonB

Don can you put Cliff Warren in F mono W/ channel 85. I will forward his Entry.Thanks Joe Warren.

The boat count is 105, we are getting closer to the 150 boat cutoff. I have added 30 boats in the last two days. Remember this is a D-14 point series race, and there still are D-14 series drivers I haven’t heard from. Also, D-14 has added Classic Thunderboat to this series this year by popular demand. Where are your entries?

DonB

With all the trash talke prior to the Spring Shootout, I figured it appropriate to see how much we could get going for Little Thunder. Get those entries to Don.
Thanks,

Ryan

http://www.impba14.org/2009/Flyers/little_thunder.pdf

I think I feel a breeze starting to blow from the West.
Ryan

I don't think we are going to get any trash talk out of IL or MO this time. They are still licking their wounds from the spankin they got here last month.

DonB

The boat count is 105, we are getting closer to the 150 boat cutoff. I have added 30 boats in the last two days. Remember this is a D-14 point series race, and there still are D-14 series drivers I haven’t heard from. Also, D-14 has added Classic Thunderboat to this series this year by popular demand. Where are your entries?
DonB
my entry is on the way

sport 20 and 40

Timex scale hydro

20 mono and 40 mono

and the Thunderboat should be ready

PHIL T

Don,

Angie is sending entry today

Ken Hildreth

Scale DSM

Sp40 DSM

SpTunnel DSM

Alex Hildreth

RTR DSM

Chuck Hildreth

Scale 81

Sp 40 83

B Hydro DSM

kitty kitty, gas style, 81

Hey Kenny!!!! Where is that gas cat I heard about???? I guess your scared to bring it too. :D :D :D :D. Oh and the only thing that going to change from last month is the two black boats are going to switch positions.

Buddy

Okay,

Thats it!! Were entering gas cat, Don, I have no Idea what frequency its on, haha!! And at this race, There will be a black boat to contend with that wasn't there in the spring. But I am going to tell you, That class is tough!! If Dennis enters again, he looks real strong. Mikey, Johnathon, and Brian looked fast also. Then you got to consider Chuck, and Scott. I will be there in sport 40, with no excuses, just plain old picco HP. Tell Johnathon and Mikey if they want to see a Real fast black sport 40, just look in front of them, I will be there!! Ken

DonB
Don, Sent mine today.

B Sport Tunnel ch71

B Mod Tunnel Ch71

Sport 40 Ch81

Thanks, Mike

Latest posts

Back