RCRC Little Thunder Evansville In June 11-12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no Tunnel for you Sammie?
No not this time you guys are too fast for my K&B anyway
default_tongue.png

Hey Dan take me off of Sport 20 please. Thank you
Brandon,

Is that what you figured out yesterday? Too much weight? You need to get off of it yourself. Might get more speed that way with you off it, not to mention it's easier to drive.. lol
default_smile.png

Got er done.

Dan

The Sport 20 is not ready. The Scale did ok the different turn fin and pipe wasn't the best. It felt loose in the turn and didn't feel confident with it. Putting the original stuff back on. It ran and felt better.

Dan I am going to try to make it this week end. Put me down for B hydro, D hydro, multi engine twin hydro (waiting list)

All on DSM

I will pay at the lake. Thanks

Dan,

I was able to get off work this weekend for your race. Put me down for scale and RTR .Thanks Doug Shepherd IMPBA #12484 s

forecast for 3 straight days of 90 degrees! bring fans! Worried that our Canadian buddies might melt!

Brian

This will be interesting, In the spring, the weather was cold and the air was good. The wind was tricky and the water was rough. The weather this weekend is going to be hot and sticky. We will have

to dump ice on our Canadian Friends and hopefully all of us can spin the same props we have been testing with. My boats have not ran in over 80 degree weather this year. The good news for me is

I wont have to wear 4 layers of clothes on the drivers stand. lol

Hey Dan could you put me on the waiting list for scale too. I'll be over there Sunday and will race scale if there is an open spot. Thanks.

Back