Little Thunder Race (june)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mike

I need 2 gallons of 60% so that I can keep up with Joe in Open Mono. LOL

Thanks

Olly
Bring it......... Thanks for the Warning!! Just got thru cutting up a couple of New 101 Engines and a Pile of Props........... You got more than mine to worry about... Julian has a Super fast one too I sold him..... Hell we may all be chasing it????????? Should have kept it.... RATS!!!!! Come on Down Olly. Its just a RACE......................... till the engines Crank?? :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I was thinking Mikey , I guess we need to add to that king of the lake thing ,so josey and Julia don't

Keep those big heads they got with their Twin 101's ,it's time to show those (boys) how to drive a real HYDRO ,

At Evansville . Go ahead ,which one of you wants to go first with your best shot I'm waiting to give you more !!!

Mark ***

That's what I was thinking Mikey , I guess we need to add to that king of the lake thing ,so josey and Julia don't

Keep those big heads they got with their Twin 101's ,it's time to show those (boys) how to drive a real HYDRO ,

At Evansville . Go ahead ,which one of you wants to go first with your best shot I'm waiting to give you more !!!

Mark ***
My twin is staying home im not bringing it to evansville. Your mouth runs more rpm than your boats mark. You dont even have a twin. Last time i remember correctly you pussed out last time ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, Jimmy Johns will be there Saturday and Sunday at 10:30am. They will have 60 sample sandwiches each day to give away for free. They will also take lunch orders. You can order and pay at the lake and they will deliver a short while later.

Yep, Jimmy Johns will be there Saturday and Sunday at 10:30am. They will have 60 sample sandwiches each day to give away for free. They will also take lunch orders. You can order and pay at the lake and they will deliver a short while later.
See if they have some jenny Craig we need to start putting mark ward on a diet lol

Latest posts

Back