Little Thunder Race (june)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Race Update:

138 boats are in the show. Largest class is Scale with (20) and next is Sport 40 with (17).

Just a few days left to enter, deadline is June 12.

Thanks to all who are attending, see you soon!

LITTLE THUNDER ENTRIES_6-8-2013.pdf
Gas scale be interesting to see how this turns out

1/6 SCALE GAS

AUSTIN

JEFF

1979 U-31 MISS CIRCUS CIRCUS

BOARD

MIKE

U-55 OH BOY OBERTO

GRAFF

CARL

MISS ROCK

LIBERMAN

HARVEY

MISS BUDWEISER T-6

THOMAS

PHIL

U-40 WHITE
Phil Bring your 40 Mono we going to race............ I bought jerrys 40 Mono from Atlanta Spring nats...... It barely Goes?? :rolleyes:

Race Update:

138 boats are in the show. Largest class is Scale with (20) and next is Sport 40 with (17).

Just a few days left to enter, deadline is June 12.

Thanks to all who are attending, see you soon!

LITTLE THUNDER ENTRIES_6-8-2013.pdf
Gas scale be interesting to see how this turns out

1/6 SCALE GAS

AUSTIN

JEFF

1979 U-31 MISS CIRCUS CIRCUS

BOARD

MIKE

U-55 OH BOY OBERTO

GRAFF

CARL

MISS ROCK

LIBERMAN

HARVEY

MISS BUDWEISER T-6

THOMAS

PHIL

U-40 WHITE
Going to be a full field Phil...the paint may still be wet...but there will be a 1985 Coors Light. Looks to be pretty crowded with those big gas scales!

OVER 20 SCALE BOATS hey Bellinger where are you ? Just got word 1 or 2 more are in the pipeline. PLEASE get those entries in before Wednesday nite,book your rooms now. And remember everyone will be pitting lakeside.
DUDE!!!!!!!! This is KILLING me

I sure hope it will be a repeat for the fall race
Please stop with your Whining & crying!!!! most of these guys came to your atlanta race....... Same Distance To Atlanta to Evansville & Evansville to Atlanta?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Joe,

We really didn't need a comment like that,,,, I think I realize how many of the Indiana crew made the trip to the Spring Nat's. As far as supporting a clubs races, I have been to E-Ville 4 time's in the last 3 years,, So I know exactly how far it is.

Some of us don't have an unlimited budget to play model boats on, and have to pick & choose which we can attend.

A spring/early summer race that I would need to take a Friday & Monday off to attend, just isn't in the cards, when one works in the recreational marine industry!

Rest assured, I will be in E-Ville for the September race.

OVER 20 SCALE BOATS hey Bellinger where are you ? Just got word 1 or 2 more are in the pipeline. PLEASE get those entries in before Wednesday nite,book your rooms now. And remember everyone will be pitting lakeside.

Please stop with your Whining & crying!!!! most of these guys came to your atlanta race....... Same Distance To Atlanta to Evansville & Evansville to Atlanta?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Joe,

We really didn't need a comment like that,,,, I think I realize how many of the Indiana crew made the trip to the Spring Nat's. As far as supporting a clubs races, I have been to E-Ville 4 time's in the last 3 years,, So I know exactly how far it is.

Some of us don't have an unlimited budget to play model boats on, and have to pick & choose which we can attend.

A spring/early summer race that I would need to take a Friday & Monday off to attend, just isn't in the cards, when one works in the recreational marine industry!

Please NO DRAMA RICKY.... or Excuses.......! Been there Every year since 1999...... Best race on the map!!! & I dont need you telling me what to say?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe,

Please NO DRAMA RICKY.... or Excuses.......! Been there Every year since 1999...... Best race on the map!!! & I dont need you telling me how to say it?? :lol: :lol: You Working class people Just put in for a day off....... Thats easy...... Own your own Busniess & tell me how easy it is to leave town...... You Dont have a Clue........ Hell Make the trip...... Sponsor a Class. Do Something???????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Phil Bring your 40 Mono we going to race............ I bought jerrys 40 Mono from Atlanta Spring nats...... It barely Goes?? :rolleyes:
I raced him in Jan with that boat I think, Novi46 in it?
He had a VAC 45 turning a bizillion RPM...... I put a Picco 45 in it...
Joe any idea what prop and pipe he was running.
yep..................450/3 Octura depitched knowing Jerry..........& 6280 OPS pipe

This has become the largest 2 day event we have ever hosted. A monster for sure bring your boats and be ready to race all day

One of the Premier Races of the 2013 Season, Evansville River City Racing Club..... Offers: Excellent Water to race on, Motels that surround the lake.. w/ Great Food & Plenty of FASsssssst Competiton on the Water....... For those that travel alone? there is plenty of help at this lake . If you need help launching boats ask for help. Please mention it at the drivers meeting. Several Boaters would be glad to help you out.......... Get your entries in & lets race..........

This has become the largest 2 day event we have ever hosted. A monster for sure bring your boats and be ready to race all day
Yea how many drivers we have now? Maybe you could do the last round only one heat per class with the 6 top point boats finishing up the points for the 4 rounds. That would save some time at the end.

Gonna be a long day Sunday Mikey are you still gonna shoot for four rounds
Pete brings up a good point.

We have an estimated 37 heats per round. To get 4 rounds in and King of the Lake, we must run 8 rounds per hour. This is not a rushed pace, its 7.5 minutes per heat. We have two retrieve boats, and can retrieve in less than 2 minutes most of the time.

We will work on a plan to keep the pace up.

Latest posts

Back