Little Thunder Race (june)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Little Thunder in Evansville June 2013...... lets get them boats signed up!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a 20-40 Mono bring them and sign them up. Mike does not guarantee me we can run them unless you can bring enough. I will gladly sponsor the class. With awards of what ever they decide...... we may even have to run them together and score then differently? Hate to see these classes go away.....

Jeff Schindler, My entry and $$ have already been sent. Please enter me in 45 mono channel 85 if it makes?

Jeff Schindler entries as follows

Julian Conde - B Hydro, F Hydro, Twin Hydro, Open Mono

Wiletsy Collazo - B Mono

Pete, I see you have a 20 - 40 mono?? MAybe Phil Thomas will bring his 45 mono?. Last year he had to run in Open Mono. That was not real fair for phil??

Cliff will attempt 90 Hydro for the first time...... with a Warren Mod CMB RS101 powered Eagle SGX....... Maybe he can drive a Twin by Fall race?

Monos???? :unsure:

Its all good, the only reason we dropped them is because we were getting 2 or 1 or none and then we had already put $$ into 3-4 trophies. If you get them signed up earlier like this there is no problem.

Monos???? :unsure:

Its all good, the only reason we dropped them is because we were getting 2 or 1 or none and then we had already put $$ into 3-4 trophies. If you get them signed up earlier like this there is no problem.
Jeff i will pay for the trophy's for B Mono, Joe Warren will pay for the D Mono sounds fair to you ? so like that you don't lose any money and we can race the boats.

If Phil Thomas signs up his boats thats 3 B Monos and 3 D Monos..

Who else has a B and D Mono ?

Peter colinson has b&d mono, Rich Zimmerman, Zuber have them too. If the clubs dont list the core classes on the flyer b,d,e,f, mono hydro It sure dont help get the boats out. I would think listing them with a 3 boat limit per class would be fair. We have alot of extra class being run now so time limits and class limits are to be considered. Evansville drops classes then the other D14 clubs dont list them either i noticed. We do have clubs in dist 4 that list all the core classes still.

Peter colinson has b&d mono, Rich Zimmerman, Zuber have them too. If the clubs dont list the core classes on the flyer b,d,e,f, mono hydro It sure dont help get the boats out. I would think listing them with a 3 boat limit per class would be fair. We have alot of extra class being run now so time limits and class limits are to be considered. Evansville drops classes then the other D14 clubs dont list them either i noticed. We do have clubs in dist 4 that list all the core classes still.
We racing Monos Phil. You can watch?

Well i like racing the monos i will bring them to the June race.

We thought you did!!!!!! :huh: What do you guys want for 45 mono awards? Long Horns Gift Certificates? or a actual awards?

We thought you did!!!!!! :huh: What do you guys want for 45 mono awards? Long Horns Gift Certificates? or a actual awards?
Thats good idea to bring out the boats, Long horn or Roadhouse sounds good.

phil thats awesome we need to bring the B Monos and D monos and play at little thunder my GF is trying to race a B Mono would be nice for her to race along with us instead of watching us have fun shes a new boater and we want to keep getting new boaters racing as well. a Novice class would also be great so new boaters can race with each other as well just a thought.

Julian

Latest posts

Back