Little Thunder Race (june)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you and Crawford at the pond all ready
Pete i was there running F Mono and B Hydro minor adjustments to both boats and there ready to rock and roll.. gary was getting too hot so when he threw my F mono i ensured he was well cooled off ;-)

was hot today just a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember guys no boats started or thrown in the lake till 10,we will do our best to control open water big boats little boats ect.. ARM BAND REQUIRED FOR DRIVER AND PIT MAN

And thanks a ton Mikey for putting on such a first class race. Eh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job for the evansville gang, despite the hot weather, they got four rounds, lots of boat racing, and a lot of fun. Ken

The results are in for the Mended Little Hearts of Evansville donations. Our total for this event was $1,672.75. A huge thanks to Shred X and all of the racers and individuals who collected or made personal donations. The folks from MLH of Evv were thrilled with the event and are ready to start planning for next year's Little Thunder already.

The results are in for the Mended Little Hearts of Evansville donations. Our total for this event was $1,672.75. A huge thanks to Shred X and all of the racers and individuals who collected or made personal donations. The folks from MLH of Evv were thrilled with the event and are ready to start planning for next year's Little Thunder already.
Was a fun time the dunk tank was fun for Mikey, he got to cool off several times. here is a video http://youtu.be/lzANfwj2l_M

Had a good time despite loosing a good boat. Oh well, got another ordered and gonna build it better! Oh and I saw another developer trying to figure out how he could fit another hotel between the judges stand and the pit area....just sayin izall.

I found all that rain on the way home, I got into it 45 miles before St. Louis. It was lightening so bad Alex went under the blanket with his DS and didnt come out till 15 miles from home. And as hard as it was coming down, I wasnt going real quick. I couldn't, I forgot the Prop for the Escape. haha!

I found all that rain on the way home, I got into it 45 miles before St. Louis. It was lightening so bad Alex went under the blanket with his DS and didnt come out till 15 miles from home. And as hard as it was coming down, I wasnt going real quick. I couldn't, I forgot the Prop for the Escape. haha!
YEAH THE RIDE HOME WAS VERY EXCITING TO SAY THE LEAST.......

ALSO LIKE TO THANK THE EVILLE CREW ONCE AGAIN FOR A GREAT RACE.... CONGRATS JEFF ON KING OF THE LAKE....... FINALLY GOT THE MONKEY OFF MY BACK IN OPEN MONO AS WELL!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back