Little Thunder Race (june)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm there until the race is over. I don't care what time we finish Sunday. Lets race, eat and have some fun. Have your boats ready and pitman and we will be ok.

Lets do this I'm ready.

Julian

Hey guys this would not be hard at all to do .we should ALL be

Able to get up by 5am ,showered and have the tents up and everything sitting

On the tables or some ,on the PLYWOOD ,Harvey, and ready for the drivers

Meeting by 7am ,start racing by 7:30 race until 6 pm and finish up

At a decent time on Sunday ,providing we do the same on Sunday

Morning .Be ready to go ,or go without , big race lets do it .

Mark***

Mark***
Mark I have to agree with ya. Early start late finish lets get her done.

Mark***
can you start that early with the hotels right there what's the agreement with the land owner

Sorry we are in the city with apartments close by earliest we can start would be 8:30 no motors fired before 8:00. We will get it done just be ready to go even if your back to back

scale judging at 8:00 be registered by 8:30 drivers meeting 8:30. Everyone pits and starts engines LAKESIDE you must have a arm band to get in the hotpit. Food vendor on site

Are arm bands required for open water on Friday?

If so someone will need to be there Friday with all of the paper work to do registration

how about 180? Jeff has to input the entries he got today and then he will post the final. We are still working on fridays arrangement. Arm bands are a must registration has nothing to do with arm bands IMPBA cards do....

Mikey I`am sure you guys know already who entered the race with No IMPBA Membership.......... Hopefuly One day everyone that enters will be a Card Holder? Prior to the race??

WOW..... What a RACE............ Dunk Tanks, Local Boy scouts Cooking food, Raffles, BBQ Smoke, Hot Dogs & Hamburgers, R/C Boat Parts & a little Boat Racing in between....... You Guys have Amped it up for Sure........ B) AS always River City Racing has Excellent Awards to present to all Class Winners!!!!!!! the Locals will be Lined up on the bank to Watch some of the BEST Boat Racing In the Mid West............. Looks Like the River City Racing Club is Going ALL OUT AGAIN!!!!!! & You can bet Uncle Don will be keeping Score & he is Quick too........ Aaron does a excellent job & is a natural on the PA System hopefully he will be there?? p.s. if the Maglingers show up maybe we can have some Music too...... I hear Larry is a Riot ........ if you did not get your entry in??? You are Missing a GOOOOOOOD One..........

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope with all the sport 40's running me and David will get to race each other. That was the highlight of our weekend in the fall race last year.

Back