LET THE SMACK BEGIN............

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Into the final testing stages. Ran till dark last night breaking in a new large crank Neslon for my D-tunnel and it's starting to loosen up. Jay came home from Drakes on Saturday with a new Shaman and stole my Nelson can motor. Audra can't make the race so hes movin into stock 40. Has a loaner orange Lynx with a Drake Nova that may be the fastet boat we bring to Charleston. A few more laps and he'll get the hang of that one. Ron will have to adopt him pretty soon. Maybe my stuff will run better with him over to the "dark-side'. Least I get to run the US-1 Vision boat.

Mic

Into the final testing stages. Ran till dark last night breaking in a new large crank Neslon for my D-tunnel and it's starting to loosen up. Jay came home from Drakes on Saturday with a new Shaman and stole my Nelson can motor. Audra can't make the race so hes movin into stock 40. Has a loaner orange Lynx with a Drake Nova that may be the fastet boat we bring to Charleston. A few more laps and he'll get the hang of that one. Ron will have to adopt him pretty soon. Maybe my stuff will run better with him over to the "dark-side'. Least I get to run the US-1 Vision boat.

Mic
Dark -side thats for shore! if you can't beat us join us !!!!! lol

it bad when you won't run your own boat !!!!!

see you next week

shane

i vote, i suck!!!! :( lost my whole prop shaft on my 40 :angry: , no need to fear sholund is near :D , still have not run my nova with the cooper pipe :blink: . sport 20 is ???? <_<

see ya soon losers :lol:

tim

Mic

see you next week

shane
Not to worry, I don't make 21 tunnels but you'll still be able to follow our HTV's in 40 and Mod-VP. :D :D Looking forward to more all out racing with you.

Mic

i vote, i suck!!!!
sad.gif
lost my whole prop shaft on my 40
mad.gif
, no need to fear sholund is near
biggrin.gif
, still have not run my nova with the cooper pipe
blink.gif
. sport 20 is ????

Man are you ever in deep do-do. Question is, do you need knee boots or hip waders? You need to get rid of Murphy as it looks like he is a permanent resident with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mic

see you next week

shane
Not to worry, I don't make 21 tunnels but you'll still be able to follow our HTV's in 40 and Mod-VP. :D :D Looking forward to more all out racing with you.

Mic

follow thats funny, it's 1st or last !!!

when are you guys showing up?

You guys are nuts.. please take that as a complement!

I will be missing you all at the race.

Grim

You guys are nuts.. please take that as a complement!I will be missing you all at the race.Grim
It won't be the same Bro. WISH YOU AND DUNNY  COULD MAKE IT. :( Owe by the way you suck!! :p   :p But you are the man. ;)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Morbi justo. Cras nunc est, vehicula nec, tristique sed, congue nec, lorem. Suspendisse quam purus, blandit id, dapibus non, consequat vel, lectus. Quisque pulvinar nunc. Maecenas enim massa, laoreet id, semper a, facilisis eget, tortor.

Sed quis ante. Morbi venenatis malesuada nisi. Duis sodales nibh et libero. Maecenas fermentum blandit tellus. Suspendisse potenti. Nulla iaculis, nulla ut auctor porttitor, est mi egestas elit, non sodales nulla justo scelerisque neque. Nam sollicitudin ullamcorper leo. Phasellus mattis.

Nam eu lectus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae;

Just clogging up the thread since everyone else to much of a wussy to post any smack. :huh:

~Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Morbi justo. Cras nunc est, vehicula nec, tristique sed, congue nec, lorem. Suspendisse quam purus, blandit id, dapibus non, consequat vel, lectus. Quisque pulvinar nunc. Maecenas enim massa, laoreet id, semper a, facilisis eget, tortor.

Sed quis ante. Morbi venenatis malesuada nisi. Duis sodales nibh et libero. Maecenas fermentum blandit tellus. Suspendisse potenti. Nulla iaculis, nulla ut auctor porttitor, est mi egestas elit, non sodales nulla justo scelerisque neque. Nam sollicitudin ullamcorper leo. Phasellus mattis.

Nam eu lectus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae;

Just clogging up the thread since everyone else to much of a wussy to post any smack. :huh:

~Bill
Makes about as much sense as anything else flying from his cakehole.

I decided to smart up and borrow a boat for mod. Donny told me to waxxx yer ass, and theres an extra fitty in it for me....

Bill, don't EVER make fun of my ciphering, gozinta's, addifying or subtractoring. Or the penalty will be........

Back