LET THE SMACK BEGIN............

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears that a lot of the Fla mafia, including the Godfather himself, is missing and has not entered. Also is the Tennessee clan of Hopper and the Nanney's among the missing. And only 1 from GA (Poole) has entered. Van Houten, Talley and Rushing from ALA have also gone into hiding. Maybe they are all just scared of the SC tunnel mafia. Just remember, the SC group took the awards for the most trophies in the first 2 World Tunnel Championships. You guys are making it easy for them to do it again.
Negative.

In fact there is a member of the TBM sleeping in your backyard tonight.

Sleep well...
Shoot, nothing to worry about that. Anyone with a credit card can stay at a cheap Motel 6. It matters what and whom shows up at the race a month from now. As for now, a bunch of the TBM are missing and in hiding. And Buddy Lowe will be the sole racer from ALA so far so he will have some big shoulders to carry the load.

i see where kevin lee wants some more of me, sure hate to beat him down with is old 40 boat, but i will.  i will even leave it with his paint scheme :p when gilbert said this boat could run, he was not bs'ing :blink: tim
Hey Dizzy, Talked to my boy Kevin and he said that the boat  at S.O.W.E.G.A looked just like it did when he GAVE IT AWAY. parked off of boue 2. Just passing the WORD. :D :D

mitch,

i was in front when i hit that pot hole :blink: and it was slow in sowega, so bring it.

tim

p.s. you type slow

just a tid bit above nada <_< , i'll keep going till i have something :D witch won't be much of anything :(

timmy the turtle

it's that fuel, how many florida boys have blown motors now? and i'm the one low ball'in <_<

i was checking the floatation factor, it's a scientific thing :blink: it's all part of the big picture <_<

TIM How in this freaking earth did you hit a pole in the water LOL you suck. but you are still my friend lol

Last edited by a moderator:
now, everybody go back to post #45, were i said "POT HOLE"!! i have more, but i'm in a good mood :p

who sucks now?

Back