LET THE SMACK BEGIN............

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUNLBOTR

Now that were closing in on the 2010 World Tunnel Championships, it's time to get in the spirit of the event and start slingin' mud.......

Hearl, we got some for you, in forty days it should be nice and ripe, not too soft,not too hard, just right.

Bill, come out come out wherever you are. You must be ready to get some too. ;)

Where are ya BR549, Grimmy done blessed you with the Karma.

Barn JR, TBM still owes you one for '09 :D

This will be the 6th year for the Tunnel Champs, WOW has it been that long already.

Timmy, why are ya copying me? I know ya got sumthin. Ya called me at 6AM the day after SOWEGA talkin smack. and ya been braggin about both of em on the phone every day. Me, I really got nuthin. I got a 37 mph stock boat sick with the hippity hops. Jeez, I might just stay home...

Last edited by a moderator:
who says i was talk'in about boat <_< let me clarify bil, i have no smack as of yet ;)

timmy the turd

IF THIS IS THE BEST YA'LL CAN DO <_< <_< KNOW I NOW WAY YA'LL SUCK. :eek: :eek: OWE FOR THE REST OF YA'LL YOU SUCK TO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CAN YOU FEEL IT

IF THIS IS THE BEST YA'LL CAN DO <_< <_< KNOW I NOW WAY YA'LL SUCK. :eek: :eek: OWE FOR THE REST OF YA'LL YOU SUCK TO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CAN YOU FEEL IT
Hey Mitch, your a bit dyslexic today,. Also, There is such a thing as spell check...

It's "Now I know why ya'll suck."

Not

"KNOW I NOW WAY YA'LL SUCK."

and...

"Oh, for the rest of ya'll you suck to!!!!"

Not

"OWE FOR THE REST OF YA'LL YOU SUCK TO!!!!"

That is unless your tryin to sound like a dumb hick! :)

Is this any better now? :D :D :D

Can you feel it? :p

See ya soon! :)

Jesus H. Someone give that man a dictionary/thesaurus/grammar/spelling lesson.

Know I now Mitch is tarded....

~ James

Jesus H. Someone give that man a dictionary/thesaurus/grammar/spelling lesson.

Know I now Mitch is tarded....

~ James
And I ment every word of it. if nothing else I gave you GIRLS something else to BE OUCH ABOUT . EVEN IF I CAN'T SPELL YOU ALL STILL SUCK!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: AND BILL THAT WILL BE TWO TO THE BACK OF THAT BEACH BALL YOU CALL A HEAD. DON'T LET YOUR FINGER WRIGHT A CHECK YOU MOUTH CAN'T CASH. :eek: :eek: :eek: JAMES DO I NEED TONI TO HAVE ANOTHER TALK WITH YOU :unsure: :unsure: WHEN YOU ARE IN A GLASS HOUSE YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T THROW ROCKS OUTSIDE. B) B) B) AND YES BILL I CAN FEEL IT BECAUSE IT'S MINE :D :D

Yoo peeple are brootle! Lol

Bill, What dates are you leaving and returning from this goat f-ing.

Play nice online you gangsters! Save the real brutality for the race weekend! We all need to plan dinner on Friday or Sat. night. How about we reserve the local Waffle House. They say a Waffle House never locks the door....I bet they would throw us out and lock the door!! But not before Otto and Hearl could eat 16 waffles, a dozen eggs, 5 pounds of hash browns and leave the restroom deadly to anything, including the roaches. :lol:

Back