LET THE SMACK BEGIN............

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jeff,

i hate to hear that buddy :( so, just send that nelson with the guys, and i'll run it for ya <_< :eek:

tim

now i know who my friends are, besides, it's now bouy #2 :eek: so in x amount of years, i will make a complete lap :D always looking forward :)

the turdster

hey bill,

something is going on <_< premo is'nt even posting his stupid pics :( i think eveybody in florida is ????????????.

I think he is in the same boat i'm in. Got nuthin'. :( I'm laying low to keep the spot light off me so I don't look to bad. It really wont matter cause the Atwells will be there to twist the blade just a little deeper. :ph34r: I may just stay home to avoid the humiliation altogether. :unsure:

I think he is in the same boat i'm in. Got nuthin'. :( I'm laying low to keep the spot light off me so I don't look to bad. It really wont matter cause the Atwells will be there to twist the blade just a little deeper. :ph34r: I may just stay home to avoid the humiliation altogether. :unsure:
yeah right bill ps macs suck rooster tails

Wish I had something to run but all my stuff is junk,, think Ill just come an get a new TEE shirt,an watch all the fast guys. :unsure: :unsure: ;) ;)

yeah right bill ps macs suck rooster tails
I wish you could make it. It's just a Tupperware party without you there! :D

I take that back... since the Atwells will be there it will be an Avon meeting. B)

-Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I had something to run but all my stuff is junk,, think Ill just come an get a new TEE shirt,an watch all the fast guys. :unsure: :unsure: ;) ;)
That's okay, 3 boats: 1 broken, 1 not rigged, & 1 that's still not even built......I see a new record........more untested and finished at open water boats than I've ever run! Not to mention finishing a build in 10 days....oh yah, I work 11-14 hours a day 6 days a week! I thought I was unprepared last year :lol: :eek: :blink: :(

Man everyone is playing their cards close to the vest this year. I almost expect to see Tonya on the poker channel with sun glasses on upside down. :p We better get Mikey Z back so they have someone to mess with.

Mic

Latest posts

Back