LET THE SMACK BEGIN............

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what ya went and done Mitch.

Ya skeered everybody else away!
BUNCH OF SISSIES. IF YOUR SKEERED SAY YOUR SKEERED. TUNNEL BOAT RACING ISN'T FOR THE WEAK AT HEART!!! :p :p
2 years ago, there was a boat up for grabs for the best smack talk, it went home with me........ not skeered, just no competition <_< ! last year, i finished 5th in b tunnel with a k&b on an old as dirt leecraft that weighed **** near 6 lbs. beat a bunch of nova's, mac's, cmb's, what have you on lighter, newer (latest/greatest?) hulls. this year, another old hull, but much lighter, with better, but still not modern power. but i think jr. is gonna have the real shocker :ph34r: !

Look what ya went and done Mitch.

Ya skeered everybody else away!
BUNCH OF SISSIES. IF YOUR SKEERED SAY YOUR SKEERED. TUNNEL BOAT RACING ISN'T FOR THE WEAK AT HEART!!! :p :p
2 years ago, there was a boat up for grabs for the best smack talk, it went home with me........ not skeered, just no competition <_< ! last year, i finished 5th in b tunnel with a k&b on an old as dirt leecraft that weighed **** near 6 lbs. beat a bunch of nova's, mac's, cmb's, what have you on lighter, newer (latest/greatest?) hulls. this year, another old hull, but much lighter, with better, but still not modern power. but i think jr. is gonna have the real shocker :ph34r: !
Uh-Oh! :eek: Someone left the electric barbed wire unplugged! :eek: I've managed to escape! :unsure: I've got power tools and I have no idea what I'm doing! :rolleyes: One thing I can promise, my secret weapon, it's gonna be a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.................................................................................................................for somebody :ph34r:

hey Jr ! Your Dad didn't let you get a hold of his dremel. You know how you are with them. Go ahead and cut some more in the inside of that engine case. You know the importance of stuffing that case! Did you ever get one of those Piccos to run? Hopefully see you and your dad soon.

i see where kevin lee wants some more of me, sure hate to beat him down with is old 40 boat, but i will. i will even leave it with his paint scheme :p

when gilbert said this boat could run, he was not bs'ing :blink:

tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim, you need a garage.

Im tired of looking at your stove and kitchen counters when you post pics of boats.... ahhh to be single again.

spare bedroom is full, living room is no longer for living :eek: unless you live boats :D between boats, cars and trains, i'm about full.

and yes, i need a big --- garage!

tim

spare bedroom is full, living room is no longer for living :eek: unless you live boats :D between boats, cars and trains, i'm about full.

and yes, i need a big --- garage!

tim
So I guess your down to sleeping with the dogs on the couch huh?...

It appears that a lot of the Fla mafia, including the Godfather himself, is missing and has not entered. Also is the Tennessee clan of Hopper and the Nanney's among the missing. And only 1 from GA (Poole) has entered. Van Houten, Talley and Rushing from ALA have also gone into hiding. Maybe they are all just scared of the SC tunnel mafia. Just remember, the SC group took the awards for the most trophies in the first 2 World Tunnel Championships. You guys are making it easy for them to do it again.

It appears that a lot of the Fla mafia, including the Godfather himself, is missing and has not entered. Also is the Tennessee clan of Hopper and the Nanney's among the missing. And only 1 from GA (Poole) has entered. Van Houten, Talley and Rushing from ALA have also gone into hiding. Maybe they are all just scared of the SC tunnel mafia. Just remember, the SC group took the awards for the most trophies in the first 2 World Tunnel Championships. You guys are making it easy for them to do it again.
Negative.

In fact there is a member of the TBM sleeping in your backyard tonight.

Sleep well...

i'm everywhere bill,

did'nt expect to pull over and find me did ya ? <_< middle of freak'in nowhere, and there i was.

tim

i'm everywhere bill,

did'nt expect to pull over and find me did ya ? <_< middle of freak'in nowhere, and there i was.

tim
Untrue...

I set it up that way. Been workin' on it all weekend. B)

Remember? I was standing on the sidewalk watching you...

Back