LET THE SMACK BEGIN............

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Premo,

My image of you is totally blown....

You were caught hangin' out with the Winton/Donny crew.

You DON'T EVEN want to start talkin' bout AWOL do ya?...

Nuff said.

~Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Premo,

My image of you is totally blown....

You were caught hangin' out with the Winton/Donny crew.

You DON'T EVEN want to start talkin' bout AWOL do ya?...

Nuff said.

~Bill
Well it was either them or Dizzy, and we've all seen his boats (usually dead off a buoy somewhere.)

Semester final exams are over, time for boat racing to commense. Oh Bill I was wondering, did you ever finish installing that removable transom on the Lynx yet? I heard Otto was real pleased with it, said the motor really released some rpms when it comes free from the hull. Drake said he might even start incorporating it into the molds to save you some time. <_<

I mean I guess it's no wonder you and Hearl get along so well, forget trying be faster than the competition, just take them out right? I've never seen a guy with a toolbox full of nothing but silver tape and super glue. :huh:

You guys here that? It's the sound of a little ol' "underpowered" CMB blowing by a field of Novas. Come get cha some. :ph34r:

-Jr.

Time to change the name of this race to the Confederate Nationals.
tongue.gif

Semester final exams are over, time for boat racing to commense. Oh Bill I was wondering, did you ever finish installing that removable transom on the Lynx yet? I heard Otto was real pleased with it, said the motor really released some rpms when it comes free from the hull. Drake said he might even start incorporating it into the molds to save you some time. <_<

I mean I guess it's no wonder you and Hearl get along so well, forget trying be faster than the competition, just take them out right? I've never seen a guy with a toolbox full of nothing but silver tape and super glue. :huh:

You guys here that? It's the sound of a little ol' "underpowered" CMB blowing by a field of Novas. Come get cha some. :ph34r:

-Jr.
Junior,

Well, well. Off to college, finally got ya a little stinky stuff on your fingers and now you think your all that.

As a matter of fact the 'removable' transom you speak of is no less than a quick change assembly for changing motors and lower units. You have to think of the big picture son. All is not what it seems. You learn that after gaining some seniority in this world.

Your still of the age that a peanut butter sandwich looks good to ya after three days of not getting any. I'm sure you still remember the azz whoopin that uncle Hearl gave ya at the Winternats.

Put your crayons and coloring book in your scooby-doo backpack, have mommy pack your lunch and make sure she gives you the sponge bob fruit punch you like so much. Come on up here and Uncle Billy's gonna show you how the big boys play.

:)

Love ya,

Uncle Billy.

-Jr.
Junior,

Well, well. Off to college, finally got ya a little stinky stuff on your fingers and now you think your all that.

As a matter of fact the 'removable' transom you speak of is no less than a quick change assembly for changing motors and lower units. You have to think of the big picture son. All is not what it seems. You learn that after gaining some seniority in this world.

Your still of the age that a peanut butter sandwich looks good to ya after three days of not getting any. I'm sure you still remember the azz whoopin that uncle Hearl gave ya at the Winternats.

Put your crayons and coloring book in your scooby-doo backpack, have mommy pack your lunch and make sure she gives you the sponge bob fruit punch you like so much. Come on up here and Uncle Billy's gonna show you how the big boys play.

:)

Love ya,

Uncle Billy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think he has to show up for the race after the azz whippin you just handed him. :D

I'm shuttin down the puter and headed north. The Rinker needs some redemption after being Hearl'ed last year. See ya'll tomorrow.

-Jr.
Don"t worry jr just tell Bill your my boy and you first have to learn how to make a cmb run before you truly understand how a motor works. Oh I fogot I tought the man that has helped Bill build his motors! Jr, talk Bill into a winner takes all PINKS at dover I'll take you and Ron can help Bill. Don"t worry Bill will blow off can"t pull that prop deep.

-Jr.
Don"t worry jr just tell Bill your my boy and you first have to learn how to make a cmb run before you truly understand how a motor works. Oh I fogot I tought the man that has helped Bill build his motors! Jr, talk Bill into a winner takes all PINKS at dover I'll take you and Ron can help Bill. Don"t worry Bill will blow off can"t pull that prop deep.
Jeff

The NR S21 I am running was built by me alone. The RX21 that Ron and I built blew the crank (another Fulton) today. That makes three that I have broken in six months.

~Bill

BLAH BLAH BLAH <<< Heard they are going to run 6 and throw two out HMMMMMM just saying?,,,,looks like I'm grounded due to corporate control and abandonment , thought may run up ??who knows,, cramming a 5 week project into a mear 3 has also begun to take toll, GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY BOYS and to all entries be careful,have a blast , laugh until your sides hiurt please ,, :p :p :p Oh yeah please tell shnuiqka at the waffle house i said hey , Bill .got stop shaken for me,,nice turn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Premo Burp set dig eat,, wide in tight out,,,,,,,,,,,Otto,, 4 down 2 to go nobody pushing ya just peddle down the back, good line

-Jr.
Jeff

The NR S21 I am running was built by me alone. The RX21 that Ron and I built blew the crank (another Fulton) today. That makes three that I have broken in six months.

~Bill
just jerken your gerkin don't be so sensitive gosh darn it

Latest posts

Back