Kalamazoo Fun Run '07

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ron for your efforts for getting all the legal stuff with the DNR permits. and all the effort you put in to get the word out. I think this was the largest turnout we have had yet! I met a lot of new people and saw some amazine boats. I wish I was better at names. :huh: I wish I had a chance to run my HH12 with GooyCheese's 12 rigger. but we never seemed to make it out at the same time. :( Maybe next year. I would like to thank all those that helpped me getting my wildthing running and for the advice i received for everyone, (mostly to correct my oversights :blink: )

Anyway, when i get a chance to post pictures i will let everyone know.

Thanks Ron for your efforts for getting all the legal stuff with the DNR permits. and all the effort you put in to get the word out. I think this was the largest turnout we have had yet! I met a lot of new people and saw some amazine boats. I wish I was better at names. :huh: I wish I had a chance to run my HH12 with GooyCheese's 12 rigger. but we never seemed to make it out at the same time. :( Maybe next year. I would like to thank all those that helpped me getting my wildthing running and for the advice i received for everyone, (mostly to correct my oversights :blink: )
Anyway, when i get a chance to post pictures i will let everyone know.

yeah I want to see pics!

sorry I couldn't go this year guys, I had a wedding that I wasn't supposed to be in ,but ended up being last minute goto guy for everything. sigh, would a much rather been playing with nitro :) maybe next year, or possibly get lucky and get another get together going this year :)

Hey Guys!

Glad you had fun!

I'm going to be light on the posts for awhile. Not absent, though. I'm just checking out the senery. I appreciate your help with the HH.12, Wade.

I do have an idea brewing. It is bubbling badly in the brain. It's almost to the point where I can't stand it, but I will have to go slowly with this one. I bet it's nothin' like anything you've seen, but it will be wild, and fast. It will be stepping into unfamiliar territory, for sure. I would really like to tell you all about it, but.....we'll save that part for when it is actually happening.

I will definately need technical advise to get through this phase of my mid-life crisis :blink:

Mike, I added some pix and videos to the link above including one of Wade's short lived runs wuth the Hammerhead .12 . When I brought the buoys in, I found a hole in the one that you hit. I was wondering who did it until I saw the video! No big deal, the wife will be doing more laundry by next year.

I'm waiting to see the shots that others have taken. The old guy with the huge gas powered boat took a few and posted them, I'll have to grab them up.

It was the best Fun Run so far! Glad the Cheese heads made it out this year! Good to see two gas tunnels out running against each other. Only wish mine was running at the time <_< Next year though!

At the moment, there's 345 pics taken at the Fun Run. Will need to weed thru it and pick out the dead ones! I'll get some posted at work this weekend.

CD's anyone? Steve, what's your snail addy? I'll get a disc up to ya...

P.S. Bill / Mike, thanks for the shaft! :lol:

OB Nut - RC Flix K-Zoo Fun Run 07 pics. More to be posted shortly..

Jul's Shuttle Tunnel

Fun_Run07_246.jpg

Ron Olson SV27

Fun_Run07_226.jpg

WaveChopper PWC

Fun_Run07_187.jpg

Jul's Boogie Board Air Boat

Fun_Run07_156.jpg

Walt's Woodstuff Gasser

Fun_Run07_097.jpg

Bill's Woodstuff Gasser

Fun_Run07_066.jpg

Mark,

Sent you a messae with snail mail addy.

If there is a want for a dvd please let me know and I can make one. I will need all the pics and video that was taken that day. If posible putting them on disk and mailing them is the best way.

Hopefully I can make the next one.

Hey Mark,

Pics look great! THANKS!!

I can't wait to see the rest.

And the pipe's all welded.Thanks,I'll let you know how it runs :p :lol: :lol:

PM me your address and I'll send it your way.

Hey Mark,

The pics look good, now I am anxious to get another CD from you with all the pictures.....

You know us cheeseheads always willing to give someone the shaft.. :blink: err wait that didn't come out right :rolleyes:

Looking forward to having you and Mike L up at the Badger race in July!!

Bill

PS, there is another pipe in the works for the gassers..... It will be more like a traditional nitro tuned pipe. I will post more information once we get it on the boat and tested (hopefully this week).

More pics added at OB Nut RCFLIX

Walt, let me know how the pipe works :blink: ;) :lol:

Jul, another shot of the Space shuttle added...

Bill, can't wait to see that pipe. Anything close to what Steve Hearl was running at the Tunnel Champs?

Added a few more gas tunnel shots also!

Have to add this one. Do I love this camera. Just an incredible action shot of the prop cutting the water.

Fun_Run07_238.jpg

Back