JAE gas rigger (new build)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably the most inportant part of what I posted is what you're looking for, the Assembled in Florida part. hopefully an engine shouldn't have to be torn down if you get one from Tony or Joe. Vince at Gas RC Boats is also another seller of them.

Next, I'd like to see them being legal to race in IMPBA and NAMBA stock engine classes as we need something besides Zenoah for Super-Stock, C-Box and T-Boats.

Remember that our X-force engines have a full circle crankshaft and each engine is hand assembled (in Florida) to set the correct head clearance then test run to make sure it is good to go. They also have a 90 day warranty...

Joe

Remember that our X-force engines have a full circle crankshaft and each engine is hand assembled (in Florida) to set the correct head clearance then test run to make sure it is good to go. They also have a 90 day warranty...

Joe
Joe whats an average cost for an X-Force? Something compareable to a stock Zenoah . Also is the carb pointing forward VS to the right side?

If this site would let me, I'd post a picture of one as Joe handed me one at the Toledo show. For $190.00 wherever you buy it, from Joe, Tony or Vince the price is the same. Think Zenoah 260 and you'll basically the same looking at the outside. The inside is where it's different. Their version of the Zen Easy-Start is a big plus as if you've used a standard starter you'll wonder why you didn't have one before, that's a $40.00 value alone.

http://zippkits.com/~zippkits/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=80&products_id=400

Back