info on 2009 namba nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill

So the Mike/Matthew thing goes like this. I can not log on at my work computer with the Mike account. I can't figure it out. I set up an account for my son Matthew to screw around with and I can log on with that. So that is what I use at work.

Just put SE8 (Bill) and SE888 (Steve) in the NAMBA number spot on your entry form.

Mike

Your a good man Mike Mathews.

The first drinks on me.

Are you planning any 'nights' (please note the correct spelling) out for us at the nats? I know we are all going for FREE Icecream one night - any go-carts or the like? I Want to get in early to avoid disappointment.

Many thanks.

Wild Bill.

Bill and Steve I have a question would it improve your driving skills if you tried a different beer :p How are you two doing anyway.....

Alan

Alan

Tried a different drink in 04 made it a lot worse.

The trouble we have blokes like to cut us off as what happened last year yo know who we are talking about.

You should try some Beer it may help you come back to our level.

Have tried MGD with lime infusion big headache.

How is the G3 fleet going are you in the market for G4 we will bring over some extras this time.

What night for the BBQ at your place.

AlanTried a different drink in 04 made it a lot worse.

The trouble we have blokes like to cut us off as what happened last year yo know who we are talking about.

You should try some Beer it may help you come back to our level.

Have tried MGD with lime infusion big headache.

How is the G3 fleet going are you in the market for G4 we will bring over some extras this time.

What night for the BBQ at your place.
G3 21 is a work in progress 40 boat runs ok, but all in all they run good. as for drinking more and coming up to your level. it would take a little while for me to get the rounds as you and Bill are more adapted for that. B)

Alan

What day for the BBQ i am waiting for Jim to set a date you can be next about the 5th July.

As much beer that of guys drink you think that I am crazy enough to try and feed you to. Steve to much time on the plane mate that cabin air is going to or head. But we will have to go out to dinner one night and if she is nice I will even bring Brenda along. :lol:

And, seeing that the world economy is in such good health, any chance someone could pay the hotel a visit and 'screw' us a better room rate for the Nats?

Six weeks ago we were getting 96 cents US for our Ozzy Dollar - guess what it is today - 64 cents. Thank you :(

The only thing I hope is that the Corona factory is in deep financial trouble and the price of their precious fluid GOES DOWN like everything else :p

See ya all soon.

Wild 'looking for a new job' Bill.

Hey Bill! welcome to the American economy! It sucks up here! I haven't worked 40 hours in 6 weeks! Things are tight up here and no deals have been offered at this time unless you wan't to pitch a tent in my back yard! regards Greg

Hi Greg, thanks for the very generous offer but I will stay with the hotel - for now. The situation has improved as our dollar has gone up to .65 cents.

Besides, I don't know if I am brave enough to go shopping at Wal-Mart to buy a tent.

If you would like I could start sending over some money each week so you can put a deposit on the meat at the butchers for our BBQ.

So I guess right now you are not buying a new car or truck from one of the Big 3 to help them out?

What is the price of 50% and 60% fuel there now? Is it dropping like the gas price?

Bill.

The dates are July 10th to the 19th with the first two being open water. If you need Hotel info PM me I'll get it to you or I know Dunny has it. Fuel right now, no one will give me a projected price but it looks like 50% Red Max will be 40+ a gallon in case lots.You can't buy over 50% in the states now (homeland security) Mc Coy is talking about plugs being 5 to 7 a pop because of the price of platimum. Sorry for the bad news. The tent may be sounding better? Greg

Greg,

When is the web-site going to be up and running? Can you just post the Host Hotel info here and now? Alot of people are interested in the info.

Thanks for hosting the Namba Nationals this year.

Robert

Thanks for that Greg, I have an appointment with my bank manager next Monday to secure the funds for a few gallons of fuel and a dozen plugs.

Robert, we are booked into the Hawthorn Suites at Arlington ((306) 657-0532). We were told this was the headquarters hotel but they may have just told Steve and I that to keep us out of the real hotel. Quoted room rate for NAMBA racers was $109 a night.

Greg, how big is your tent?

Bill Annabel.

RVing it baby... bring your tents to the Tuttles!

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
GRoth265 Posted Dec 3 2008, 11:53 AM

The dates are July 10th to the 19th with the first two being open water. If you need Hotel info PM me I'll get it to you or I know Dunny has it. Fuel right now, no one will give me a projected price but it looks like 50% Red Max will be 40+ a gallon in case lots.You can't buy over 50% in the states now (homeland security) Mc Coy is talking about plugs being 5 to 7 a pop because of the price of platimum. Sorry for the bad news. The tent may be sounding better? Greg

Greg

Are these dates right or are you a year out on your calendar as you have the last day being a sunday.9th to 18th

GRoth265 Posted Dec 3 2008, 11:53 AM The dates are July 10th to the 19th with the first two being open water. If you need Hotel info PM me I'll get it to you or I know Dunny has it. Fuel right now, no one will give me a projected price but it looks like 50% Red Max will be 40+ a gallon in case lots.You can't buy over 50% in the states now (homeland security) Mc Coy is talking about plugs being 5 to 7 a pop because of the price of platimum. Sorry for the bad news. The tent may be sounding better? Greg

Greg

Are these dates right or are you a year out on your calendar as you have the last day being a sunday.9th to 18th
The dates for racing are Saturday, July 11 - Saturday, July 18. Practice water will be available Thursday, July 9 and Friday, July 10.

JD

You guys gonna get a web-site up soon????? Would like to start finalizing plans but need to know a race schedule.

Thanks,

Robert Holland

Back