info on 2009 namba nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last I hear was "there woking on it". I'm not one of the CD's but live closest to the race site and know the local erea the best. If you have specific needs PM me and I will do my best to help you. There are other hotel options within 5 miles of the lake. One with lower rates but not as nice and two with higher rates. One is down right luxurious with LCD TV and " Oh MY God" 6 jet showers big enough for Two. The other is a Holiday inn Express with what I think are "too High" rates. Take care Greg

The last I hear was "there woking on it". I'm not one of the CD's but live closest to the race site and know the local erea the best. If you have specific needs PM me and I will do my best to help you. There are other hotel options within 5 miles of the lake. One with lower rates but not as nice and two with higher rates. One is down right luxurious with LCD TV and " Oh MY God" 6 jet showers big enough for Two. The other is a Holiday inn Express with what I think are "too High" rates. Take care Greg

Just looking for the racing schedule now. Need to know what dates I have off so I can tell the wifey she can plan the family excursions. She is more excited than I am. Also wondering if we could drop trailers on Wednesday?

Robert

I'm told the web site should be up in a couple days with schedule and entry form. A trailer drop could always be done at my house if needed or I have a secure sight (work) about 4 miles away. We will help any way we can. Greg

The host hotel is now the Medallion and it was previously the Hawthorne Hotel. I called and all previous reservations are still good. Well at least mine were still good. Check for yourself if you had previous reservations.

Robert Holland

Does anyone know who the Cd's are and contact info. I need to start bugging the crap out of someone. Not that I have anything important, I just want to bug someone. I am going a little stir crazy with the frozen water and all.

Hopefully its Mike Hughes or Eric Bourlet.

JERRY DUNLAP---What prop are you using on the Miss Vegas and what other things should I be doing to it for Paco to race at the 2009 Nats?

I need alot of test time, coming from a mile high. Is there anyway I can start testing, say, Monday before the Nats start?

Can I park my trailer closet to the hot pits? I do not want to do alot of walking.

Can I borrow some fuel?

Can I get a T-Shirt in a different color? I don't like the color you guys picked.

Are you guys going to sell hats?

I need a sticker for my Trailer, can you do that for me?

Can I drink beer at the park?

Well thats it for now

Just Kidding, the web-site looks great. Now I have to get my entry in before Russ Starks gets his in.

Robert Holland

Looked at the 2009 nats wed site looks great . On the schedule there is no C mono . Is there a C mono class? .Sat and Sun both have C hydro is There 2 days with C hydro.

Looked at the 2009 nats wed site looks great . On the schedule there is no C mono . Is there a C mono class? .Sat and Sun both have C hydro is There 2 days with C hydro.

That would be great!!!!!!!!!! 2 days of C-Hydros!!!!!!!! Lets do it... Can we huh???????

Robert

C Hydro will be on the first day (sat) of the event. Followed by C mono on Sunday. There is a typo on the website. I will have them work on it.

Mike

PS Settle down Robert! Or I will have to put you in time out. The co CD's of the event are Mike Hughes, Eric Bourlet, and Kelly Gruol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just mailed in my entry...... I am freakin excited about this event........

I even entered a GAS BOAT....imagine that

Hey District 8 guys, some of us from District 20 will be there and we are offering our services right now. Anything you need we can help with...We just can't CD a class...judging is probably out cuz unless your from district 20 you just jumped....I wouldn't let us in the retrieval boat.....our penmanship sucks, so ribbon writing is out....... I know, we can help eat some of those donuts we expect you to have evry morning.

OK,OK we cant help but we sure will cheer you on from our lawn chairs. :D :D :D :D

Robert Holland

Hey District 8 guys, some of us from District 20 will be there and we are offering our services right now. Anything you need we can help with...We just can't CD a class...judging is probably out cuz unless your from district 20 you just jumped....I wouldn't let us in the retrieval boat.....our penmanship sucks, so ribbon writing is out....... I know, we can help eat some of those donuts we expect you to have evry morning.

OK,OK we cant help but we sure will cheer you on from our lawn chairs. :D :D :D :D

Robert Holland
Hey Mike,

Is this guy your Twin? He sure sounds like you!

Russ

Robert Holland
Hey Mike,

Is this guy your Twin? He sure sounds like you!

Russ

Ok I will settle down..

Russ

I saw in your signature line that you run a NUTT SPORT 40 whats that???? :rolleyes:

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Slap away. I am new to namba. What class would the ul-1 aquacraft run under if it is allowed to run at this race. I do plan on running scale hydro. and would love to run a electric class

Hi Mike H or Jerry C I wonder that where will you find on website different list for motels and hotels at near pond let me know thanks Allan

Ok Slap away. I am new to namba. What class would the ul-1 aquacraft run under if it is allowed to run at this race. I do plan on running scale hydro. and would love to run a electric class
If you down load the entry form from the web it will tell you what RTR Boats may run as well as what electrics.

Hope this helps. Page six of the entry.

Robert

Does anyone know who the Cd's are and contact info. I need to start bugging the crap out of someone. Not that I have anything important, I just want to bug someone. I am going a little stir crazy with the frozen water and all.

JERRY DUNLAP---What prop are you using on the Miss Vegas and what other things should I be doing to it for Paco to race at the 2009 Nats?Octura Y535

I need alot of test time, coming from a mile high. Is there anyway I can start testing, say, Monday before the Nats start? Sorry, not at the race site.

Can I park my trailer closet to the hot pits? I do not want to do alot of walking. I think trailer parking will be first come, first positioned.

Can I borrow some fuel? Borrow? Is the economy that bad in Colorado?

Can I get a T-Shirt in a different color? I don't like the color you guys picked. Bring a dye of your favorite color.

Are you guys going to sell hats? Probably

I need a sticker for my Trailer, can you do that for me? I have some left over Obama stickers.

Can I drink beer at the park? Yes. We will have to kick you out of event if you do, but even a poor choice is choice.

Well thats it for now

Just Kidding, the web-site looks great. Now I have to get my entry in before Russ Starks gets his in.

Robert Holland

JERRY DUNLAP---What prop are you using on the Miss Vegas and what other things should I be doing to it for Paco to race at the 2009 Nats?Octura Y535

I need alot of test time, coming from a mile high. Is there anyway I can start testing, say, Monday before the Nats start? Sorry, not at the race site.

Can I park my trailer closet to the hot pits? I do not want to do alot of walking. I think trailer parking will be first come, first positioned.

Can I borrow some fuel? Borrow? Is the economy that bad in Colorado?

Can I get a T-Shirt in a different color? I don't like the color you guys picked. Bring a dye of your favorite color.

Are you guys going to sell hats? Probably

I need a sticker for my Trailer, can you do that for me? I have some left over Obama stickers.

Can I drink beer at the park? Yes. We will have to kick you out of event if you do, but even a poor choice is choice.

Well thats it for now

Thanks for the replies Jerry and I will pass on the Obama Stickers. They don't go well with my NRA stickers

Robert

Robert Holland

Hey Guys,

We here at Namba District 20 would like to sponsor a class. Can you let me know what is available?

District 20

Robert Holland

JD is in charge of the class sponsors. Give him a PM. I believe we have about 6 spots left as I recall.

Mike

Hi Mike H or Jerry C I wonder that where will you find on website different list for motels and hotels at near pond let me know thanks Allan
Allan,

We will have a few other hotel options listed soon, along with a lot more info.

Sorry this has taken so long to get put together.

Kelly.

Last edited:
Back