info on 2009 namba nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Chris.

Looks like the WA scale guys made a good showing! Winning Scale, Sport 60 with fast times and Thunderboat class.
Judging from the fast times they look like they had some fast boats too with fast times being less than a lap slower than a C or X Hydro fast time where the fastest is usually near a lap and quarter slower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congradulations to the Grims on their wins at the NAMBA Nats.

Chris for his win in G-1 Hydro, his first Nats win. Way to go Chris!!!

Mark for his win in Sport 40 II. Many things made this win special. One thing was that this was the first time that the prototype CMB CAM 45 Zoom carb had been ran in competition. Maybe the boat and driver had a little to do with the win also.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Charles

Team Seaducer wins nitro team marathon with Alfred & Troy driving

Tod Osman & myself pitting with Don Osman as the counter. :eek:

Might I say we won by a very sizable lead.

Shirts were given to the team the next day saying "Seaducer Rocks" "Who's Your Daddy ???"

I must thank Kelly Groul for helping get them done.

My over all not up to par :( but I must say I enjoyed myself, seeing all my fellow boaters

and with the great hospitality from District 8

Great Nats :D

Thanks

District 8

Dave Bestpitch

looking forward to next year's NATS

[/size]

Alfred Lanza was the individual high pint and Dist.8 was the team high point.I want to thank all the people that helped us out.I think the event went off well and I didn't hear to many complaints. Thanks again for the help. Greg Roth

Latest posts

Back