info on 2009 namba nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should have the classes and their sponsors up on the web page soon. JD just sent out the list. As I can see it looks like the only classes still open are GX-1 Sport Hydro, Team High Point, Sport X, and pending a reply from someone else that had first shot at them the two electric classes P spec hydro, and P mono.

Jerry Dunlap is the contact for class sponsorships he can be reached at [email protected]

We should have the classes and their sponsors up on the web page soon. JD just sent out the list. As I can see it looks like the only classes still open are GX-1 Sport Hydro, Team High Point, Sport X, and pending a reply from someone else that had first shot at them the two electric classes P spec hydro, and P mono. Jerry Dunlap is the contact for class sponsorships he can be reached at [email protected]
Thanks, I just sent Jerry an e-mail. We will sponsor the GX-1 Sport Hydro if its not taken.

Robert Holland

Hi Mike H or Jerry C I wonder that where will you find on website different list for motels and hotels at near pond let me know thanks Allan
Allan,

We will have a few other hotel options listed soon, along with a lot more info.

Sorry this has taken so long to get put together.

Kelly.
Hi Kelly I will look foward update motels and hotels listed on website also can you show read map hotel to pond ? thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
The hotel has changed names. Everyone that reserve a room previously, will not have a problem. Sorry for all the confusion.

Mike

Mike

Do you have a deal going with anyone for fuel it is a bit hard to bring it with us i think we would need 60% and about 7 Gallons.

Thanks

MikeDo you have a deal going with anyone for fuel it is a bit hard to bring it with us i think we would need 60% and about 7 Gallons.

Thanks
Because of regulations imposed by Homeland Security, 50% is the highest we can get. We should be able to work with a local hobby shop to bring in fuel.

JD

Wideboy and all my Australian friends

I have 60% Redmax that you can run. There should be plenty. I owe you for all the Coronas over the years.

Lohring Miller

I have 60% Redmax that you can run. There should be plenty. I owe you for all the Coronas over the years.

Lohring Miller
Lohring

That would be great thank you very much for that offer.

Lohring Miller
Wait, I just want to make sure I've got this straight, you went to Australia and they gave you CORONA?? Dude, these are NOT friends!! But at least they didn't give you Foster's. Too bad, they actually have some good beer!!

You guys do have gas stations up there in the PNW, right? SO I'll be able to get gasoline for my boats? And it's likely better than all that clean burning crap we get here in SOCAL!!

Well we have gas but unfortunately to many people from Cali moved up here and brought their silly enviro waco ideas with them ;) so during the summer they sell the oxygenated stuff up here too. You will still make more HP than down your way though. The pond is close to sea level and surrounded by oxygen making trees. It has always been a fast pond. Look for records to fall.

Yep, you guys are 68 feet closer to sea level than I am so it should be interesting to see the difference :lol:

I'm giving a educated guess, but I would say this lake has set well over a 100 straightaway and oval records since 1973. I can never remember getting (Blown off) this lake. Greg

Who's going to the NAMBA Nationals? I know the Aussie's are coming as well as some of us from Colorado. Anyone else......

Bueller....Bueller.....Ferris Bueller?????

How are entries coming along?

Robert

Us Brandts will be there all week. Planning to run X Hydro and Scale. I was planning on running C Hydro also but I see it has been scheduled for that first Saturday and thats when we are coming in.

We are looking forward to racing with all of you.

Bill

Most of the Seismic Amigos team will be there :p

Don :)

PS. That's about 10 of us!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

I ain't no Amigo, but I'm making plans as well, so add one more SOCAL boy into the mix!! FE and gas, should be a hoot!! Got the P mono nearly done and the P Spec Hydro is in the mill now as well. Now I just wish there was a tele-transport device to get me there. I've made the dirve a half a dozen times about 10 years ago and as I recall it is one Looooooooong drive from here!! 1,220 miles and about 18 hours behind the wheel!! ;)

Yeah sure Don... I've heard that before you said you were going to be in San Jose and stood us up. I hope that you make it this time, Card table or not.

Yeah sure Don... I've heard that before you said you were going to be in San Jose and stood us up. I hope that you make it this time, Card table or not.
Hey Eric,

This year I'll be there for sure. Last year the wife said we are going to the Airstream International in Montana, that was at the same time & you know what that means...... :lol:

Anyway, the "Old Cardtable" & I will be there all week :p

Mmmmmmm.... Cardtable...... :wacko:

I think I have recovered from the last time there was "cardtable" in District 8.

Back