Indy Masters in Cincy...great news

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can i add 1 more boat a B sport tunnel to my entry?..i mailed my registration with only 2 boats, a B mod and D tunnel,,,, thanks.

jul
Sure...what frequency?

Brian

i'm using 65 but if it will conflict i can change to digital(DSM)..

jul

Tomorrow starts the big weekend in Cincinnati.Looking forward to it. hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa.

Dave Roach
Looking forward to DQing your butt. The glue dried last night...ready to rock!

Brian

Thanks to the CMBC for a great time,great site,good racing,great weather and the fish fry on sat it's the best.

Thanks Guys

Great Race!!!!!!!!!

This was one of the best races I have been to! Great water, Great site, Great racing, Good People and Good food

Thanks to Stu and the Cincy club

Gregg David

I am uploading 276 pictures and will post the link when they are done. they will be on shutterfly.com so if you do see a picture you want you can get a print in any size you want

most are of FE boats but, I do have some scale

Here is Mikey's Redman

I'm bummed that I got stuck working the weekend <_< :( Sounds like I missed another great race B)

It was a great experience for me to be at my first nitro/gas race....being an FE'er.

I learned alot and so did the fuel burners.

CMBC put on a first rate show and Saturdays Fish Fry was perfect after a day of racing. next time I'll bring more than 1 hull!

Thanks again for the generous hospitality and great race!

Jonathon will post the results on the D14 site.

From memory:

Brad Beckner won B-Stock, B-Mod and Open Tunnel

Stu Barr won D Hydro, E Hydro

Dave Roach won B Hydro

Matthew Waldron won open Mono, open gas

Troy Hammons won Gas Sport Hydro

Phil Thomas won sport20

Mike Schindler won sport40

Joe Peters won 1/8 Scale

Paul Pachmeyer won Open Electric Cat

Gregg David won Unlimited

thats all I can remember..

Great race with a beautiful site. Thanks Cin and Stu for a wonderful race. Also Big thanks to Mike S and Brad C for all of your help calling for me. I should mention that the onsite cooking was wonderful as well.

Maybe next year my luck will be better, regardless had a great time.

Allen Waddle

:D Phil Thomas to present Joe Peters with GOVENORS CUP trophy at EVANSVILLE sept 23rd see you there Phil!!

Jonathon will post the results on the D14 site.

From memory:

Brad Beckner won B-Stock, B-Mod and Open Tunnel

Stu Barr won D Hydro, E Hydro

Dave Roach won B Hydro

Matthew Waldron won open Mono, open gas

Troy Hammons won Gas Sport Hydro

Phil Thomas won sport20

Mike Schindler won sport40

Joe Peters won 1/8 Scale

Paul Pachmeyer won Open Electric Cat

Gregg David won Unlimited

thats all I can remember..

:D Phil Thomas to present Joe Peters with GOVENORS CUP trophy at EVANSVILLE sept 23rd see you there Phil

OK Joe See you there, congrats agian on the Indiana Govenors Cup win at the Masters race.

I was tring hard to beat you but ended up second, only to hit a bouy on the cooldown lap and get a dq. :blink:

PHIL THOMAS

The points for the series and points from the event are posted. Pictures are still uploading as i posted this.

See you all at the Series final Race.

:D Phil Thomas to present Joe Peters with GOVENORS CUP trophy at EVANSVILLE sept 23rd see you there Phil

OK Joe See you there, congrats agian on the Indiana Govenors Cup win at the Masters race.

I was tring hard to beat you but ended up second, only to hit a bouy on the cooldown lap and get a dq. :blink:

PHIL THOMAS
Your a GREAT guy Phil! Im sure youll have something for me next year! Its been an honor to compete with top level racers as yourself... EVERYONE did a great job of putting on a terrific show with plenty of close deck to deck action.. i will be glowing off this one for some time!!! P.S. MIKE and his REDMAN really kept things close!!! GREAT DRIVING MIKE!!!

PHIL THOMAS
Your a GREAT guy Phil! Im sure youll have something for me next year! Its been an honor to compete with top level racers as yourself... EVERYONE did a great job of putting on a terrific show with plenty of close deck to deck action.. i will be glowing off this one for some time!!! P.S. MIKE and his REDMAN really kept things close!!! GREAT DRIVING MIKE!!!
Yup GREAT FINAL i got a shot of water last lap when you passed me Joe or id been 2nd after Phil touched the bouy. It was a ball six boats out and six came back to shore. Joe that prop woke your boat up what a rocket.. and the last round of sport 40 Brian Blazer was cooking after he jumped and almost caught me sleepin......Mike

Thanks to the Cincinnati Model Boat Club for hosting the MASTERS. The club did a great job! Mike Shay did a great job in providing a great meal on Saturday evening for all the drivers. Cincinnati's race site is one of the best. Thanks to Cheryl Benedict for scribing the score cards. Results: First, Second, Third

B SPORT TUNNEL: Brad Beckner, Buddy Benedict, Mike Starrott

B MOD TUNNEL: Brad Beckner, Dave Roach, Mike Schindler

B HYDRO: Dave Roach, Brad Christy, Mike Stutsman

SPORT 20: Phil Thomas, Dave Roach, TJ Hammons

OPEN ELECTRIC: Chris Fine, Dan Fine, Dennis Whitt

D HYDRO: Stuart Barr, Gregg David, Mike Stutsman

SPORT 40: Mike Schindler, Teddy Schuman, Brian Blazer

OPEN TUNNEL: Brad Beckner, Chris Fine, Greg Goans

E HYDRO: Stuart Barr, Gregg David, Troy Hammons

OPEN MONO: Matt Waldron, Dave Adams, Paul Pachmayer

GAS SPORT HYDRO: Troy Hammons, Monty Maxwell, Joe Peters

OPEN CAT: Paul Pachmayer, Chris Fine, Dan Fine

F HYDRO: Stuart Barr, Mike Stutsman, Gregg David

OPEN GAS: Matt Waldron, Dave Adams, Mike Shay

UNLIMITED: Gregg David(won run off), Stuart Barr, Matt Waldron

SCALE: Joe Peters, Teddy Schuman, Dan Kramer

wish i could have made it, broken had, and dislocated elbow has keep me from doing anything :(

Thanks to the Cincinnati Model Boat Club for hosting the MASTERS. The club did a great job! Mike Shay did a great job in providing a great meal on Saturday evening for all the drivers. Cincinnati's race site is one of the best. Thanks to Cheryl Benedict for scribing the score cards. Results: First, Second, Third

B SPORT TUNNEL: Brad Beckner, Buddy Benedict, Mike Starrott

B MOD TUNNEL: Brad Beckner, Dave Roach, Mike Schindler

B HYDRO: Dave Roach, Brad Christy, Mike Stutsman

SPORT 20: Phil Thomas, Dave Roach, TJ Hammons

OPEN ELECTRIC: Chris Fine, Dan Fine, Dennis Whitt

D HYDRO: Stuart Barr, Gregg David, Mike Stutsman

SPORT 40: Mike Schindler, Teddy Schuman, Brian Blazer

OPEN TUNNEL: Brad Beckner, Chris Fine, Greg Goans

E HYDRO: Stuart Barr, Gregg David, Troy Hammons

OPEN MONO: Matt Waldron, Dave Adams, Paul Pachmayer

GAS SPORT HYDRO: Troy Hammons, Monty Maxwell, Joe Peters

OPEN CAT: Paul Pachmayer, Chris Fine, Dan Fine

F HYDRO: Stuart Barr, Mike Stutsman, Gregg David

OPEN GAS: Matt Waldron, Dave Adams, Mike Shay

UNLIMITED: Gregg David(won run off), Stuart Barr, Matt Waldron

SCALE: Joe Peters, Teddy Schuman, Dan Kramer
I have some pictures in the gallery of the Masters race.

click here https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=638

Back