Cincinnati, July 18th & 19th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Blazer

Supporting Member
We do things a little different in Cincy. We put an emphasis on fun and food.....then racing. Fried turkey - yum; corn on the cob - yum; fried fish - yum. Good times!!!!

All for $25.00...regardless how many boats you run!

July 18th and 19th.

Pre-Registration required.

Come see Juice get humiliated in Sport Hydro, Thunderboat and Novice Mono. That alone is worth the price of admission!

District 2 points.

Fantastic water with the highest drivers stand around.

Sounds like fun to me!

CMBC2009.pdf

Attachments

• CMBC2009.pdf
    76.7 KB · Views: 76
Brian

If you turn the air on now, it might be cooled off enough for us thick blooded northern guys to come down. We always have a great time in Cinnci! Is that Sprint Car track having a race that weekend?

Wait till Steve and Phil hear about that! I watched them guys roll the bones in Evansville. Maybe it's best I don'tj understand how to play.
I will be there for all the fun, Tom are you coming down to race? Bert is coming down to some free scale point from Steve!! :p Lets have a big scale turn out so Bert gets robbed!!!! DPS Racing Hulls will donate a $100.00 to help sponsor the scale class. So let there be scale boats!!!!!!! Doug Shepherd DPS Racing

Dougie

We're working on it! First things first, Little Bristol.

I R racing is going to take the Shepards out to dinner on Saturday after the race, we'll even pay the baysitter! Tell Lara to get ready.

Hey what about the McKay's Tom?????? Plus after that day I will probably have to put Sandy in a mental institution.

I might want to check this out...My boyfriend had a blast at the celina races.. now he's working on a gas scale hydro..

is there anybody going down there selling nitro fuel? I need a gallon....nobody in celina race wasnt selling any...

Misshydro

What percent are you looking for.I have a gallon and half of 60%.I can mix you a gallon.

Dave Roach

Hi Dave, I just tried to pm you but it said you can't receive anymore. I'd like info on cost of 50% nitro gallons and an analysis as to how much oil your nitro blend contains? Thanks, Chris

Misshydro

What percent are you looking for.I have a gallon and half of 60%.I can mix you a gallon.

Dave Roach
was looking for 50% but willing to try out 60%..Around the tri state are the hobbyshops dont stock or carry boat fuels...

Latest posts

Back