Indy Masters in Cincy...great news

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Blazer

Supporting Member
CMBC is famous for our fish fry and we don't want let anyone down that comes to a Cincy race. So, the Fabulous Fish Fry is on for September 9th after the first day of racing. Best yet, this Fabulous Fish Fry is FREE for all drivers...yes FREE FABULOUS FISH FRY.

On the menu:

Fried Fish

Fried Turkey (yum yum!!!)

Corn (if we can get it)

Sides

Taters

etc.

If you haven't registered yet, please do so ASAP.

CMBC has some unbelievable guys in the club to make all of this happen.

Brian

OK THANKS i will be there with the sport and Scale hydro.

Let me know if there is a need for a mono entry, I could bring one.

how are all the classes shaping up?

You or Stu have a boat count?

Like to see what classes qualify for a masters jacket.

PHIL

Put in the address 6040 Kilby Road, Harrison Ohio 45030 and select birds eye view on this web site http://local.live.com/ It wil give a picture of any place you choose.

I think the lake is the long one just north of the U shape lake I think you can see that white building on dryfork you said to turn left at.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the map, take a right on Dryfork. You see the grey rectangle, then two rectangular lakes. We are the smaller rectangular lake on the top.

Last I heard, we have 73 boats, but several people haven't registered. Stu would know more.

Brian

On the map, take a right on Dryfork. You see the grey rectangle, then two rectangular lakes. We are the smaller rectangular lake on the top.

Last I heard, we have 73 boats, but several people haven't registered. Stu would know more.

Brian
92 boats last i heard

Brian-GREAT NEWS on the fish fry!

Phil-Can you bring the perpetual Governer's Cup trophy with you? and thanks for the location info.

Here is the line up so far (93 boats)

Sport 20 - 4

B Sport Tunnel - 8

B Mod Tunnel - 7

B Hydro - 6

Open Tunnel - 9

Sport 40 - 10

D Hydro - 7

E Hydro - 3

F Hydro - 5 (almost a Jacket Class)

Scale - 6 (includes one Scale FE)

Open Mono - 9 (includes Gas and FE)

Open Gas - 8

Unlimited - 4 (remember, you can run anything)

Open Electric - 3

Open Cat - 4

This totals 15 classes run and 9 are Jacket Classes.

Wally- I remember your dunk!

There are more racers that I have not gotten anything from that have said they are coming. For "Crying Towels", I need to know really quick. Motel Info (Phil), I found that the Quality Inn offers the best rate.

I will be there on saturday but, for support purpose's only. I will be out of town all week coming home late friday. Wife would leave me in a hurry if I am gone all week and then leave for the weekend.

Hi Kelly,

I will be out of town all week coming home late friday. Wife would leave me in a hurry if I am gone all week and then leave for the weekend.
Wimp!!!! :lol:

Paul.

well I couldn't race boats if she owns half of them.. LOL

think I could sleep on one of your work benchs?

I have been in 9 different states plus another country in the last 2 weeks and she has been stuck with the twins 2 year olds by herself. Next week will be 3 weeks flying back in friday night.

You call her and tell her.... LOL

I will be there to help pit, cd, marshal, take pictures, video or whatever else needs to done but, I don't know if I dare take a boat.

Kelly.My wife said it would be ok if I called your wife to see if we both can go.But first we have to call Pauls wife to see if Paul can go but Chris' wife is the one to check with on all of this. :)

The lake will be found by turning into the Tri State Heavy Duty Parts building. Just follow the road back then veer to the right.

Bryan,

Glad to hear the great food will be there again. Can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian,

Nitro tainted........ deep fried......... dead animals....... What more could one ask for. :)

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Looks Like I'll be back in Indy next week so I can drive over to Cincy for the race. Too bad my gear is still in Ft. Worth. I sure would like an F-Hydro Green Jacket. B)

-Buck-

can i add 1 more boat a B sport tunnel to my entry?..i mailed my registration with only 2 boats, a B mod and D tunnel,,,, thanks.

jul

Tomorrow starts the big weekend in Cincinnati.Looking forward to it. hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa.

Dave Roach

can i add 1 more boat a B sport tunnel to my entry?..i mailed my registration with only 2 boats, a B mod and D tunnel,,,, thanks.

jul
Sure...what frequency?

Tomorrow starts the big weekend in Cincinnati.Looking forward to it. hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa.

Dave Roach
Looking forward to DQing your butt. The glue dried last night...ready to rock!

Brian

Latest posts

Back