Indy / Cincy Masters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Blazer

Supporting Member
The weather looks like it will be great. Winds in the 8-10mph range from the South/East. The water will be glass smooth all weekend. The lake is well protected except from the West.

Fish Fry will be after the racing on Saturday. Additional tickets can be purchased. It is something special for your gut. We will be serving burgers etc all day.

Parking and trailers must go in the field on the other side of the trees. It is close to the lake so it won't be too far to walk if you need to get something from the trailers.

We will be at the lake about 12:00 on Friday. Most of the setup will already be done, but we will need to do some minor work around the lake and on the lake. Testing will immediately follow setup. You will be able to run until you can't see the boats.

We will have tables in the launch area. Drivers stand puts your eyes about 15-20 feet above the water. Digital starting clock will be used.

There is no electric at the lake, so electric guys must have a generator, or borrow one from someone else.

We will have someone from our club camping at the site Friday and Saturday to look after the trailers.

We will have signs pointing you in the correct direction off of Kilby and Dryfork.

My Cell phone is (513) 262-4931 if you have any problems.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

Bring your "A" game!!!!

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
OOPS !! Didnt think about the power arangements.I usuaaly just pull the car up and charge from there.Dont look like thats gonna work either.Say,Any body got a generator I can plug into.I would be happy to help with the gas.Thanks.

OOPS !! Didnt think about the power arangements.I usuaaly just pull the car up and charge from there.Dont look like thats gonna work either.Say,Any body got a generator I can plug into.I would be happy to help with the gas.Thanks.

I have a nice little 2500 watt generator for sale that i could have at the race if you are interested

Harry G

Hehehe !!! Maybe I should try it out over the weekend to see how it works !! Sorta a testdrive yah know.

I am sure it would be alott more than momma is gonna let me bring with me. thanks though.I would love to have my generator.

Hehehe !!! Maybe I should try it out over the weekend to see how it works !! Sorta a testdrive yah know.

I am sure it would be alott more than momma is gonna let me bring with me. thanks though.I would love to have my generator.

Small generator with wheels 2500 watts

HG [email protected]

Sorry B didnt mean to disrupt your thread

Back