Cincy Race RTR'S welcome

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Blazer

Supporting Member
Mark your calendars Saturday July27 for one of the best laid back races that you will ever go to. Always good water and good people with a fish fry corn roast and deep fried turkey for our banquet.

This year we will have a special perpetual trophy for the winner of the nitro RTR'S. So come on down!

Brian Blazer is the CD who in the past has awarded and deducted points for attitude.

Bob " The Dad" Blazer

I hope to be able to talk my bosses into letting me off for that Saturday. If I can make it I will be running a scale hydro with 2.4 frequency.

I hope to be able to talk my bosses into letting me off for that Saturday. If I can make it I will be running a scale hydro with 2.4 frequency.
Give me your bosses phone number and I will see what I can do for ya. ? How long have you worked there and do you want to continue?
You will need to brush up on your Japanese for that phone call. I have been an engineer there for 5 and a half years so I kind of like it, except when they randomly switch our Saturdays around on us.

Give me your bosses phone number and I will see what I can do for ya. ? How long have you worked there and do you want to continue?
You will need to brush up on your Japanese for that phone call. I have been an engineer there for 5 and a half years so I kind of like it, except when they randomly switch our Saturdays around on us.
Can you say BANZAI

I'll be there with a Thunderboat and a B sport tunnel. both on 2.4 Also will be needing extra meal tickets as I have friend coming to call and pit for me

Thanks, Mike Starrett

Back