Cincinnati, July 18th & 19th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian,

Here's my entry, B sport tunnel, B mod tunnel, and D tunnel, all 2.4 ghz, IMPBA no. 19505S.

Registration and fee on the way.

Thanks

Jul

Mike just ordered three 18 lb turkeys. They are still alive getting fatter every day. Can't wait!!!

We are changing the race from a two day to a one day with a test day on Sunday. So, Saturday will be the only day for racing. I will notify everyone of the small change. If you are interested in racing, please shoot me an email at [email protected]

Mike just ordered three 18 lb turkeys. They are still alive getting fatter every day. Can't wait!!!

We are changing the race from a two day to a one day with a test day on Sunday. So, Saturday will be the only day for racing. I will notify everyone of the small change. If you are interested in racing, please shoot me an email at [email protected]

Brian, Will there be any open water on Friday?

Mike

Mike
We will be at the lake definately by 6:00 on Friday. You can run as much as you want. If someone from the club is on site before then, you are more than welcome to test. There is a locked gate at the entrance to the lake. I will check to see if anyone plans on being down there earlier.

The weather is supposed to be perfect!

Brian

Mike
We will be at the lake definately by 6:00 on Friday. You can run as much as you want. If someone from the club is on site before then, you are more than welcome to test. There is a locked gate at the entrance to the lake. I will check to see if anyone plans on being down there earlier.

The weather is supposed to be perfect!

Brian
Great Job to CMBC GREAT RACE AND GREAT FOOD !!!!! First Class ALL the way around.

Sorry I missed it. I woke up Saturday morning and felt like crap, went back to bed. I will be there next time..

BB

I agree with Doug!! I don't normally make this race but it will be a regular from now on. The laid back racing and friendly people are a welcome break form the 150-200 boat races. Mike

If what I heard about next years menu is true...I won't miss it!!

Cincinnati Club Brian and Mathew,

Great race, Great people, Great food!!! Looking forward to next Year. Good job to all.

Bert Dygert

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back