IMPBA internats!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Mark McCray would like to hold a chat on the proposed hosting of the internats by the Ford Model Boat Club. This chat is to be Saturday evening at 9PM Michigan Time.

Along with this, I would like to announce intlwaters new chat system. The system is being developed by my long time best friend. It is still VERY much in a beta state. One thing you should know is that the current users list will not show people currently in the chat when you first arrive. This means that just because you dont see anyone on the list does not mean that nobody is in the chat. Please email me with any major probems you have with it. we are aware of a ton of minor issues that will be worked out eventually.

Here is the chat page:

www.intlwaters.com/chat.php

Any more news on this issue?? Sure would be nice to know when and where. clocks tickin...... :-

Since it was brought up, here's what I know. I spoke with Pat Kelly this weekend. He informed me that Michigan is going through the proper channels to host the Nats in July. They put a proposal together and submitted it the the IMPBA. Now, that needs to go to the IMPBA board for a vote. TO MY KNOWLEDGE there are no other groups putting together a proposal for the 2003 Internats. Hope this helps clear it up a little.

Garrett Randall

District 4

I just got an email from Mark McCray thay is with the ford club... he wanted to post some pictures of their race site. I will do that for him when i get them. feel free to go to the chat to find out more.

I contacted Mark to he if he could use my help if they got the Internats bid. If so, I will be the contact person for donations and P.R. work. The pond that will be used is a larger one than the one used for the D-2 races. It is located near the back of the Campground near the 27 hole Golf Course. The D-2 pond is well stocked with fish and there is another pond used for swimming. A concession stand and Video arcade are also across from the Internats pond with Saturday night dances for the kids. It is a 600 acre site with plenty of camping area with framed tents, motorhome lots and primitive camping sites with bathrooms and showers nearby. Plenty of Police protection, not Rent-a-cops for security. Hopefully the FMBC will get race, they are a good bunch of guys. Any other questions that I can answer, please ask.

I'm sorry that I missed the chat but is there a site that I can go to to see what got said .. Thanks Scott

Back