IHBA Drag Boat race in Augusta, GA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigged

Guys...there was a post not long ago about this. We have definate confirmation that they want us to come put on a RC boat demo at the race. They will have a space setup for us near the Topfuel pits and consession stands. We were given free Patron Passes for anyone with us that will be participating, which includes being able to go to the Party Friday Night, and go anywhere during the weekend.

They gave us 7 passes, and 4 are spoken for sofar... so if anyone on here is going and is interested in joining in on running boats while there...let me know and will get you on the list.

when is the race? I went back in 04 or 05, some of the ATL guys had boats out there then. I amy be interested, depending on when the race is.

~James

never mind, jusy saw the dates in the heading. I probably wont make it, will possibly be at ATL running boats.

~James

Guys...there was a post not long ago about this. We have definate confirmation that they want us to come put on a RC boat demo at the race. They will have a space setup for us near the Topfuel pits and consession stands. We were given free Patron Passes for anyone with us that will be participating, which includes being able to go to the Party Friday Night, and go anywhere during the weekend.

They gave us 7 passes, and 4 are spoken for sofar... so if anyone on here is going and is interested in joining in on running boats while there...let me know and will get you on the list.
If anyone goes to the races, make sure to stop by the Speed Sports Special Top Fuel Hydro pits and say hello. Just ask any of the crew guys for me and we will show you the boat, etc.

Mike Rappold

If anyone goes to the races, make sure to stop by the Speed Sports Special Top Fuel Hydro pits and say hello. Just ask any of the crew guys for me and we will show you the boat, etc.

Mike Rappold
I will be flying home to TX that weekend Mike or else I'd come out to see you. That event is a short drive from where I'm at in GA. Good luck and talk to you soon.

-Buck-

Mike Rappold

Mike

I can't make the Augusta race but will be at the High Point race. Will the boat be at that race? I will stop by if you are going to that race.

Bill

Stuart, Fl.

Mike Rappold

Mike

I can't make the Augusta race but will be at the High Point race. Will the boat be at that race? I will stop by if you are going to that race.

Bill

Stuart, Fl.
Bill,

Yes we are planning on going to the High Point, NC race the following weekend. Unfortunately this is the one race I will not be at though due to other conflicting plans. Still make sure to stop by and talk to any of the crew and let them know you race RC boats, etc.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Rappold

Mike

Bill

Stuart, Fl.
Bill,

Yes we are planning on going to the High Point, NC race the following weekend. Unfortunately this is the one race I will not be at though due to other conflicting plans. Still make sure to stop by and talk to any of the crew and let them know you race RC boats, etc.

Mike
Mike

I will look up the crew members. We used to race an outboard hydro in the 10 sec bracket class at High Point when "Rocket Ron" and some of the others were running. I now race scale and 4o rigger and am presently building a Blazer thunderboat. Thanks for the invite.

Bill

Back